Speaker Boehner Is Done: Whip Team Fails To Get Enough Votes To Reelect Him

By God! That right. Get the Goddamned RINO's out of the GOP. We don't need them lying scientists or academics, either. And the Goddamned ******* can all go the hell. Who needs them? The illegal Spics and Latinos, when have any of them ever done anything for the nation, and I don't care how many generations they have been in the US. And the slanty eyed fuckers infesting our universities can just go back to the shitholes their ancestors came out of, also. That is sure the way to win elections, Yessiree Bob!

Anti-moderates are evil

They remove your Boehner, then spit on you and call you less of a man!!

However, you push a moderate too far and he will, he will.....
Quit and become a Democrat!!

You will lose, right wingers, you will lose!!
But for now, you win!:crybaby:

By God! That right. Get the Goddamned RINO's out of the GOP. We don't need them lying scientists or academics, either. And the Goddamned ******* can all go the hell. Who needs them? The illegal Spics and Latinos, when have any of them ever done anything for the nation, and I don't care how many generations they have been in the US. And the slanty eyed fuckers infesting our universities can just go back to the shitholes their ancestors came out of, also. That is sure the way to win elections, Yessiree Bob!
I'll bet this post gave you a real charge, didn't it? You got to say all those things you say in private but can't say in public. Typical Democrat.

Anti-moderates are evil

They remove your Boehner, then spit on you and call you less of a man!!

However, you push a moderate too far and he will, he will.....
Quit and become a Democrat!!

You will lose, right wingers, you will lose!!
But for now, you win!:crybaby:

I think that all undocumented democrats should be registered democrats.

But that's just me.

Forum List

Back