Speak Only For Yourself, McCain

for years and years and years , i have been saying that the USA has to be independent and as self sufficient as possible . With The TRUMP we may be seeing the start of that independence JoeB .

i really like telling those effete euros to get fecked . i've been telling them that for years but on a lower level . Now The TRUMP is telling the higher ups to get fecked and i like it JoeB. And by the way , the USA has more power and money and miltary then all those 7 put together JoeB .

Okay, be we can't seem to even be able to subdue a couple of third world countries with all that money spent... so there's that.

Here's the thing.... if all your friends tell you something is a bad idea, it's probably a bad idea.

all our friends , they are the problem . As far as subduing . Rules need to be changed so that we kill more enemies rather than SUBDUE them JoeB .

What is it with Progressives and their habitual proceeding from false assumptions?
What is it with Trumpians and their desire to shed allies and embrace dictators?

Here's a prediction. Book it. After November the Trumpian support will be like a fire hose on a bonfire. A lot of noise, steam, smoke and finally ashes. The collapse and their collective disappointment will be epic. And a good opportunity, after the mandatory "we told you so", to finally reunite the country and get,something's no constructive done for our citizens.

all our friends , they are the problem . As far as subduing . Rules need to be changed so that we kill more enemies rather than SUBDUE them JoeB .

Uh, guy, we killed lots of people without really accomplishing much of anything over there.

But thanks again for volunteering other people to die so you can feel better about yourself.

Forum List

Back