Spartacus: Vengence

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The third season kicked off. I thought it was good and bad. The new guy to take Andy Whitfield's place very good and captured the same spirit of Spartacus that Whitfield captured. However, I still like Whitfield a ton better.

The opening fight scene was great, so was the whorehouse scene. But the end fight scene lacked believability. I also don't like how they brought back Lucretta (Lucy Lawless). Although I love her character, a stab wound like the one inflicted upon her would have killed her in the 21st century, there is no way she would have survived that B.C.!

All and all it was good enough to keep me a loyal viewer and it's far from jumping the shark!

In on comcast on-demand. I believe they're showing it a week early. I knew started new Friday. I went into on-demand to watch season 1's finale again. One of the best season finales of any show. To my surprise, the third season first episode!

how did you see this already Ghook?.....it dont start until this friday.....:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
In on comcast on-demand. I believe they're showing it a week early. I knew started new Friday. I went into on-demand to watch season 1's finale again. One of the best season finales of any show. To my surprise, the third season first episode!

how did you see this already Ghook?.....it dont start until this friday.....:eusa_eh:

ah......ill wait until friday.....and then ill let you know what i think.....because i think Spartacus is one hell of a show.....Sex and Violence.....how can it be bad?.....:eusa_angel:

I thought the season was awesome! They killed off one of my favorite characters in Oenamaus, which really sucks. However, they still have a bunch of good characters still alive. Glad to see Ashur get what was coming to him, although his cunningness will be missed. He was a great protagonist. The Egyptian was a well casted foe. The fight scenes were plentiful and awesome, esp the season finale! The sets were amazing.

Lawless was great as Lucretia again. Her scheming and planning was masterful. Not a fan of how the show did her in. I am very squimish to volience to children.

Glad to see Ganicus became a trusted member for the rebellion. He is just a bad ass character, might be the best in the show.

Amazing they killed off every Roman noble on the show!

I thought the season was awesome! They killed off one of my favorite characters in Oenamaus, which really sucks. However, they still have a bunch of good characters still alive. Glad to see Ashur get what was coming to him, although his cunningness will be missed. He was a great protagonist. The Egyptian was a well casted foe. The fight scenes were plentiful and awesome, esp the season finale! The sets were amazing.

Lawless was great as Lucretia again. Her scheming and planning was masterful. Not a fan of how the show did her in. I am very squimish to volience to children.

Glad to see Ganicus became a trusted member for the rebellion. He is just a bad ass character, might be the best in the show.

Amazing they killed off every Roman noble on the show!
the actor who plays Oenamaus got another job.....he will be on True Blood this coming season....:eusa_angel:

The third season kicked off. I thought it was good and bad. The new guy to take Andy Whitfield's place very good and captured the same spirit of Spartacus that Whitfield captured. However, I still like Whitfield a ton better.

The opening fight scene was great, so was the whorehouse scene. But the end fight scene lacked believability. I also don't like how they brought back Lucretta (Lucy Lawless). Although I love her character, a stab wound like the one inflicted upon her would have killed her in the 21st century, there is no way she would have survived that B.C.!

All and all it was good enough to keep me a loyal viewer and it's far from jumping the shark!

Rome was pretty advanced. If you were rich..you had great access to the best physicians. The rich typically lived very long lives..well past 70 in many cases.

That..was a bad wound..but heck..Lucy Lawless is a great actress and added alot to the show. To bad they couldn't bring back John Hannah. He was excellent.

Forum List

Back