Spanish will make you smart

jo, german is easy.

German is easy? I think not, but okay. Good grief L.K. Eder, even Latin is hard...mebbe Gaelic is harder but all second language skills take a lot of work to master.

BTW L.K.Eder......

Ich werde in der Samstagsnacht zuhause sein. Wollen Sie bumsen? Sie bringen Ihren Affen dieses Mal, weil ich die Scheiße-Flecke aus dem Einbalsamierungsbinder bekommen habe aber ich Ihnen jetzt erzähle, wenn er wieder Amok läuft, reinige ich es allein nicht. Oh Ja, und bringen Sie bitte Pizza.

O lookie...In German you capitalizes words that are not proper nouns nor the first words of sentences. How odd It must drive people nutz trying to remember all the German rules for capitalization.....

Translate English : English Translation

nach den letzten wochen habe ich genug von interkontinentalflügen, verdammter isländischer vulkan. mein affe und die pizza bleiben hier, sorry.

ps, i am german.

"after last wochen I have enough from interkontinentalflügen, damned Icelandic vulkan. mine gapes and pizza stay here, sorry."

Apparently my free online translator sucks, L.K.Eder. Or else you want to do the wild thing over at your house because the volcano makes a more exciting background? Well okay. But that damned monkey is still an issue, he he he.

Is there a decent English to German transaltor on the 'net, L.K.Eder? I *sighs* want to seduce a German guy but alas, my google-fo sucks too.

P.S. Your English rawks, and I am envious -- it is better than my own. *Pouts*

Last edited:
German is easy? I think not, but okay. Good grief L.K. Eder, even Latin is hard...mebbe Gaelic is harder but all second language skills take a lot of work to master.

BTW L.K.Eder......

Ich werde in der Samstagsnacht zuhause sein. Wollen Sie bumsen? Sie bringen Ihren Affen dieses Mal, weil ich die Scheiße-Flecke aus dem Einbalsamierungsbinder bekommen habe aber ich Ihnen jetzt erzähle, wenn er wieder Amok läuft, reinige ich es allein nicht. Oh Ja, und bringen Sie bitte Pizza.

O lookie...In German you capitalizes words that are not proper nouns nor the first words of sentences. How odd It must drive people nutz trying to remember all the German rules for capitalization.....

Translate English : English Translation

nach den letzten wochen habe ich genug von interkontinentalflügen, verdammter isländischer vulkan. mein affe und die pizza bleiben hier, sorry.

ps, i am german.

"after last wochen I have enough from interkontinentalflügen, damned Icelandic vulkan. mine gapes and pizza stay here, sorry."

Apparently my free online translator sucks, L.K.Eder. Or else you want to do the wild thing over at your house because the volcano makes a more exciting background? Well okay...but the monkey is still an issue...he he he.

Is there a decent English to German transoltor on the 'net, L.K.Eder? I *sighs* want to seduce a German guy but alas, my google-fo sucks too.

I am a very decent English to German transoltor, translating i can do as well.

It makes sense that people who live in the southern most part of the USA that borders Mexico, spanish does come in handy. Those who live in the northern most part that borders Canada, I guess french would not hurt either.

Why would tm select only Spanish? Aren't there other languages that are as equally important? Does learning French make one "dumb"? Or should we only focus on communication with Hispanics. Fuck the Chinese and the German right truthmattersnot?

Zoom is right. A foreign language should be taught in Kindergarten. But it doesn't have to be Spanish for crying out loud.

Because its the one Americans complain about most.

Also we have a whole continent below us that has many people that speak it.

Its one of the easiest languages to learn and we have many spanish speaking people already here.

English on the other hand is one of the most difficult languages to learn.

WikiAnswers - Why is English a hard language to learn

ps, i am german.

Apparently my free online translator sucks, L.K.Eder. Or else you want to do the wild thing over at your house because the volcano makes a more exciting background? Well okay...but the monkey is still an issue...he he he.

Is there a decent English to German transoltor on the 'net, L.K.Eder? I *sighs* want to seduce a German guy but alas, my google-fo sucks too.

I am a very decent English to German transoltor, translating i can do as well.

Meanie.

LMAO.

Why would tm select only Spanish? Aren't there other languages that are as equally important? Does learning French make one "dumb"? Or should we only focus on communication with Hispanics. Fuck the Chinese and the German right truthmattersnot?

Zoom is right. A foreign language should be taught in Kindergarten. But it doesn't have to be Spanish for crying out loud.

Because its the one Americans complain about most.

Also we have a whole continent below us that has many people that speak it.

Its one of the easiest languages to learn and we have many spanish speaking people already here.

English on the other hand is one of the most difficult languages to learn.

WikiAnswers - Why is English a hard language to learn

that wikianswers article is retarded.

"Perhaps most difficult of all is the fact that most verbs have three forms: I stand - I am standing - I do stand. The uses of these forms have to be learnt. "

It makes sense that people who live in the southern most part of the USA that borders Mexico, spanish does come in handy. Those who live in the northern most part that borders Canada, I guess french would not hurt either.

Angelhair, there are TONS of Spanish-speaking folks in New York. Mainly from Puerto Rico, but anywhere on Plant Earth. I attended high school with kids who struggled to speak English because they were recent immigrants from the Soviet Union, Czeckoslavakia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Puerto Rico (although Puerto Ricans are not "immigrants"...they are US citizens and may go anywhere they please in the US), etc etc. New York has a rep as the "immigrants' haven" and rightly so. We dun want new folks to think the US is all like New Jersey, eeewwww. He he.

I take your meaning, and it does seem intuitive that most Spanish-speakers would live down South. You may be right, but immigration patterns are odd. Cleveland has an enormous Korean population -- how the hell did that happen? Two guys in Seoul discussed emigratiung and threw a dart at a map of the US?

Every Ammurikin would benefit from second language skills, but on balance, I feel immigrants to the US should also master English. My nail stylist has, and she just got here from Vietnam like last week.

Spanish is qa very easy language to learn.

When you have been raised speaking only a lauguage like spanish and then try to learn English it can be very difficult.

English is much harder to learn than spanish by about every ones account that I have ever heard.

Give your spanish speaking friends and neighbors a break and quit being so insistant they learn your language.

try by helping them instead of condeming them.

All Romance languages are easier to learn than English. *duuh..what's a Romance language, Tennessee?*

And you'd be surprised...no...shocked to learn that a lot of Latinos know a lot more English than they let on.

wtf?

english is not hard to learn.

it is gutted grammar-wise.

granted, the spelling and pronunciation is not very logical, but hard to learn? there are other beasts in the pond..

try 4-13 cases, tones, a different script, conjugation, declination, whatever..

All Romance languages are easier to learn than English. *duuh..what's a Romance language, Tennessee?*

And you'd be surprised...no...shocked to learn that a lot of Latinos know a lot more English than they let on.

wtf?

english is not hard to learn.

it is gutted grammar-wise.

granted, the spelling and pronunciation is not very logical, but hard to learn? there are other beasts in the pond..

try 4-13 cases, tones, a different script, conjugation, declination, whatever..
Yeah, right.

English gets away with splitting infinitives, has niggling semantic differences between words like "fewer" and "less", on and on and on.....

Forum List

Back