Space Force

Why you low-life, low-character, massively inbred, massively booze-damaged British reprobate! Your OP REEKS of jealousy over America's aerospace accomplishments, because your island of pedophiles has never, ever accomplished anything in outer space whatsoever. You must be a masochist who gets off on being verbally abused by Americans by trolling on an American board over details of American society that are none of your business. But if you get off on being verbally abused by us yanks, god bless you, I'm more than happy to oblige.

When your sheep-shagging Wales puts men on the moon multiple times like America did, I'll be happy to hear from an natural-born menial like you, sir.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to this ?

Is it still on the cards ? Every day that ticks by sees us at more and more at risk from the little green men. Give Trump the money and he will deliver it.
It was just another bullshit thing Trump threw out in one of his stream of consciousness rants. It doesn’t matter if we never hear about it again.
------------------------------------------ hopefully the Planner or Decider Trump is bust working on the Space Force Plan . Probably in Secret though so just don't worry about it Gents .

Whatever happened to this ?

Is it still on the cards ? Every day that ticks by sees us at more and more at risk from the little green men. Give Trump the money and he will deliver it.
It was just another bullshit thing Trump threw out in one of his stream of consciousness rants. It doesn’t matter if we never hear about it again.
------------------------------------------ hopefully the Planner or Decider Trump is bust working on the Space Force Plan . Probably in Secret though so just don't worry about it Gents .

"Decider Trump is bust working on the Space Force Plan"?

Not for nothing Piss Moron, but you may wish to proof your posts, because when you don't, you sound even more confused than normal.

Granted, after re-reading your post a second time, I discerned that you meant "busy" and not "bust", but when you say he's bust, that generally means he's out of ideas or things.

how'd you 'black panther wide glide chick' do in the Georia Guvernor Elektion BSailor ?? [chuckle]

how'd you 'black panther wide glide chick' do in the Georia Guvernor Elektion BSailor ?? [chuckle]

Again, it would help if you would use your head for something other than to grow hair and put a hat. If you bothered to see where I'm from, you would see that it's Amarillo TX, not Georgia, so I don't really have a dog in that fight.

I'm not a partisan hack like you are Piss Moron.

do you get extra money in your ' naval retirement checks ' for being captured by the 'iranians' a few years ago BSailor ??

do you get extra money in your ' naval retirement checks ' for being captured by the 'iranians' a few years ago BSailor ??

Actually, the only time I had anything to do with Iranians was when the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER went through the Straits of Hormuz on our way to the Persian Gulf for Desert Storm. They sent out 3 gun boats, we launched the alert aircraft and buzzed the ships.

They turned around after that.

well then thats Someone just like YOU wearing the head covering eh BSailor . By the way , do you collect taxpayer cash cash for being twisted by ' CLAIMS' of PTSD BSailor ??

well then thats Someone just like YOU wearing the head covering eh BSailor . By the way , do you collect taxpayer cash cash for being twisted by ' CLAIMS' of PTSD BSailor ??

Although I have served in 4 different war zones, I never had problems with PTSD.

Although I have served in 4 different war zones, I never had problems with PTSD.
------------------------------------ 4 War zones on a big HUGE 'boat' eating donuts and 'wanking' eh . When you were underway or 'driving' did you ever run into any other Merchant Shipping like the modern USA Navy is known to do BSailor .

Forum List

Back