Why did some moron move my thread on White Nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I spent several hours reading and taking notes and then posting a thoughtful, reflective post on why I rejected White Nationalism. I know that many of these posters are 'shit trolls' and so I put it into the protected 'Clean Debate' forum so we could have some calm rational discussion on the topic and why it is essentially irrational and a branch of the thing that many of them most hate; Identity Politics.

Things were going well for a while and then some moronic goofball moved it from the protected clean debate forum to this cellar where already we have two shit troll posts.

What I want to know is WHY did this shit-for-brains make this move?

Why are there no plainly marked links to contact a moderator and get it moved back?

And why was there no discussion or explanation, just *POOF* it is gone and buried here?

Are you mods actively trying to run people off or what? I spent a lot of time and thought on that post only to get it decimated arbitrarily and for no apparent reason.

Did some little whiny bitch complain and so their anonymous friend do the dirty deed for them?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

If you want to discuss mod actions, you need to PM a mod, and not do it on the open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back