Soviet and American chicken

No discussion about food in Russia is complete without pictures of the Cold War era stores in the Soviet Union. Our stores don't look this bad even when they're changing ownership and let their stock run out.

:laugh:

LG9zT0S.jpg

236345761.jpg

183206%5B1%5D.jpg

635984812235808675-food-line.JPG

bb8b9a17a2fcd5f47b7d04277b912d1a.jpg

image-597156-galleryV9-yfmr-597156.jpg

Это 90-е годы
Так что заткнись...

when the opponent has nothing to say, he brings pictures from the 90s
:04:

I have news for you, my friend: The 90's are coming back thanks to Trump, who is the second coming of Ronald Reagan. :laugh:

I have news for you, my friend: The 90's are coming back thanks to Trump, who is the second coming of Ronald Reagan. :laugh:

You do not have anything, you're a forum cheerleader, so I'm fucking your mother and nasu at your grave ...
НАХУЙ ЗДЕСЬ
:04::04::04:

In the time I made my last post, I completely disassembled my Kalashnikov, changed out the hammer spring, cleaned and lubricated it, and ran two magazines of your finest imported Russian ammo through it in my own back yard.

We'll see who is fucking whose mother, Ivan. :biggrin:

In the time I made my last post, I completely disassembled my Kalashnikov,
Now collect your Kalashnikov carbine and shove it in your ass, otherwise your ass will be a dick of Russian Ivan
:21:

I do not see the answers.
I only see talkers ...

Can I have BOTH?? My grandparents were Russian. The Cossacks caused them to leave Mother Russia. But --- my memories of my grandmother boiling Ugly Chicken look like your pictures. So, it brings me fine memories.

AND she made it with Kasha (buckwheat groats) Another Russian treat. Or homemade pierogies. Only bad memory is having her force me to eat borscht. Can't do it even today.

Russian chicken thread is funny. Everyone knows best Russian chicken is Colonel's chicken. :eek2yum:

KFC_redesign_6_city.jpg

Russian chicken thread is funny. Everyone knows best Russian chicken is Colonel's chicken. :eek2yum:

KFC_redesign_6_city.jpg

This idiocy continues in Modern Russia. (not USSR, as I said)
Americans, you should praise Putin for all these McDonalds, CFS and stuff ... Why do not you like him?

KFC_redesign_6_city.jpg

This idiocy continues in Modern Russia. (not USSR, as I said)
Americans, you should praise Putin for all these McDonalds, CFS and stuff ... Why do not you like him?

Because he's a murdering communist shithead?

It was before my time, but my oldest brother says he remembers when he was little seeing my mom having to burn the fuzz off chickens with a rolled up newspaper set ablaze. After she set her kitchen curtains on fire doing this, they didn't have chicken again for a very long time it scared her so bad.

Personally, livers are the only part of a chicken I like to eat.

Is Putin actually a marxist? Murdering despot and tyrant I'm sure, but I've been led to believe he has allowed capitalism to flourish.

Of course I don't really care enough about that shit hole wasteland to actually find out for myself.

Considering how quickly chicken goes bad, imagine the amount of "processing" your chicken has endured before it gets to your table. It's nearly void of an actual chicken taste.
If you want to know just what chicken really tastes like, you'd have to cut it's head off, drain the blood, dip the chicken in really hot water to loosen the feathers. When not one pin feather is left on the bird, in the oven it goes and juicy, moist, tender meat that falls off the bone is what you'll dine on.

:eusa_naughty: All the rest is right, but to do it right, you grab it by the head and swing its body around, breaking its neck.

Yes. Industrial breeding of chickens in the USSR for a long time was developed little. Poultry farming began to develop only to perestroika itself. And after the collapse of the USSR, all this is almost dead. All the 1990s we imported chicken from abroad. Only in the 2000s began to restore production. And now Russia occupies the 4th place in the world for the production of chicken. And, of course, our packaging now is the same as in the US :p
Do not prevent Americans from taking the exam for their knowledge :04:
As long as the soviet packaging keeps the meat clean and free of disease, over packaging is just a waiste of time and resources. I personally still would buy american meat as I am American and would rather my meat not travel 10,000 miles., but if in Russia eat Russian meat.

Is Putin actually a marxist? Murdering despot and tyrant I'm sure, but I've been led to believe he has allowed capitalism to flourish.

Of course I don't really care enough about that shit hole wasteland to actually find out for myself.

Well you got me there, Podner. I guess you're right: Putin must have failed Marxism 101 so Karl must be spinning in his grave.

But it's ok, there are plenty of American leftists who are eaten up with Marxism. Maybe they can teach Pootty-Poot how to be a real communist.

Well you got me there, Podner. I guess you're right: Putin must have failed Marxism 101 so Karl must be spinning in his grave.

But it's ok, there are plenty of American leftists who are eaten up with Marxism. Maybe they can teach Pootty-Poot how to be a real communist.

The ultimate objective of the regressives is a world wide soviet state. They moved into a power vacuum in russia in 1917 and decided the seat of power would be moscow, although I believe their objective was London.

Of course when mao took control of China, he wasn't thrilled with the idea of answering to moscow and a rift developed that was exploited by the Nixon administration.

After the ussr imploded, which is what always happens under regressive policy, and most of the rest of the world's regressive regimes including Vietnam began to reform their economic systems and allow people to capitalize on their own skills and motivation, the marxist sociopaths didn't just give up on their endeavors to turn the planet into an ant colony. They decided that the USA, being the world's best example of of what real progress is, had to be collapsed. Sociopaths like Cloward-Piven and other pseudo-intellectual parasites ramped up operations within our borders and pushed destructive policies to undermine our very foundation.

I think putin is very aware of the fact that marxism stifles innovation and prosperity. He is by no means into the idea of a free society, neither are those who rule China or Vietnam, they can't exploit people as well that way. They do however understand a more prosperous and innovative society can provide a vast amount more wealth to steal and control.

Forum List

Back