"sovereign citizens" murder cops in Louisiana

Yeah, quite a few of them are pro-violent.

Quit the lying, Oddball.

No, I think that definition is more apt to describe a sociopath. Most of those go into government.

did you by chance, read the definition at the bottom of the OP? That definition looks more like an anarchist than a Libertarian.
It looks like a sociopath who got involved with sovereign citizen types, then acting out his antisocial proclivities.

I know anarchists, I know objectivists, I know sovereign citizen nuts, I know really radical libertarians...To a man and woman, not a one of them are into proactive violence.

The OP is engaging in a blatant and craven smear job.

Funny, I didn't see the word "libertarian" in that article at all.

Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, states or municipal levels, or that they do not recognize U.S. currency and that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4]

They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate
.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens" who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6]l
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

Sounds like libertarians to me.

guess the only liberty they recognize is their own.....But, I think that definition is more apt to describe an anarchist. Seems to me a Libertarian believes that, as long as you aren't stepping on anyone else's liberties, you should be allowed to do as you please.

That's exactly what the sovereign citizens believe.

At least two of the seven suspects accused of gunning down four St. John Parish sheriff's deputies Thursday reportedly have ties to the growing anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement. It is an extremist group, described by the FBI as a "domestic terrorist movement" that has proven itself so deadly to law enforcement that at least 80,000 officers and agencies have ordered training videos on how to defend themselves against its members.
'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

Sounds like liberals to me.. Liberals , bloodthirsty fucks who want to turn over a filmmaker for creating his own art, to ANIMALS to kill him.. Yep, I know this article is describing stinking liberals.

You're an ignorant moron if you think the sovereign citizens movement is liberal.

At least two of the seven suspects accused of gunning down four St. John Parish sheriff's deputies Thursday reportedly have ties to the growing anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement. It is an extremist group, described by the FBI as a "domestic terrorist movement" that has proven itself so deadly to law enforcement that at least 80,000 officers and agencies have ordered training videos on how to defend themselves against its members.
'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

Sovereign Citizens are not Libertarians, you dumb ass, but you already knew that. I swear, you have the IQ of a house plant and since house plants don't have feelings I don't mind insulting them like that.

They aren't liberals.

They aren't traditional conservatives.

What does that leave?

guess the only liberty they recognize is their own.....But, I think that definition is more apt to describe an anarchist. Seems to me a Libertarian believes that, as long as you aren't stepping on anyone else's liberties, you should be allowed to do as you please.

No, I think that definition is more apt to describe a sociopath. Most of those go into government.

did you by chance, read the definition at the bottom of the OP? That definition looks more like an anarchist than a Libertarian.

Anarchists and libertarians are practically the same thing these days. Wasn't true a few years ago, but the libertarian/tea party/sovereign citizens movement has grown very Xtreme.

Funny how the left defends the association between the president and a (former?) domestic terrorist bomber who was guilty of the deaths of fellow terrorists and a couple of innocent citizens. Lefties are worried about a couple of anti-social nut cases in a single wide while Bill Ayers is still pulling the strings in the democrat party.

Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, states or municipal levels, or that they do not recognize U.S. currency and that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4]

.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens" who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6]l
Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given that you are a complete moron, it is not surprising that you cannot discern the differences.

Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given that you are a complete moron, it is not surprising that you cannot discern the differences.

Maybe you can enlighten us.

Funny how the left defends the association between the president and a (former?) domestic terrorist bomber who was guilty of the deaths of fellow terrorists and a couple of innocent citizens. Lefties are worried about a couple of anti-social nut cases in a single wide while Bill Ayers is still pulling the strings in the democrat party.

Funny how the right insists that the left not be allowed to play by the same rules they do.

Maybe you can enlighten us.

Who is going to waste time doing that. You've been in these discussions on libertarian ideas for months. Now you want it explained again so you can create more nonsense group lumpings like this and then turn around and ask for clarity again?

Just how fucking stupid do you think we are?

Nothing like trying to smear an entire group of people by the antisocial actions of a few nut cases.

Fucking puny-minded bigot.

You're an idiot. Don't you ever think through your comments before exposing yourself as such?

How many of your idiot fringe buddies posted one photo of one "antisocial nut case(s)" defecating at an OWS event and cast such behavior to define an entire movement?

OWS is a heterogeneous; the Sovereign Citizen movement, like its progenitor the "violent Posse Comitatus group, a white-supremacist, anti-Semitic group born in the 1980s", is homogeneous.

Link for background: 'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com

Forum List

Back