"sovereign citizens" murder cops in Louisiana

Nothing like trying to smear an entire group of people by the antisocial actions of a few nut cases.

Fucking puny-minded bigot.

You're an idiot. Don't you ever think through your comments before exposing yourself as such?

How many of your idiot fringe buddies posted one photo of one "antisocial nut case(s)" defecating at an OWS event and cast such behavior to define an entire movement?

OWS is a heterogeneous; the Sovereign Citizen movement, like its progenitor the "violent Posse Comitatus group, a white-supremacist, anti-Semitic group born in the 1980s", is homogeneous.

Link for background: 'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
Speaking of puny-minded bigots. :lmao:

Given that you are a complete moron, it is not surprising that you cannot discern the differences.

Maybe you can enlighten us.

Except for you and the convenience store clerk, most everybody else has a pretty good handle on it.

"and the convenience store clerk"? What more proof is needed to characterize you as an enemy of the working person?

[Romney's goals: Make everyone a retail clerk; close high pay jobs in American and send them overseas and create more Wal-Mart jobs at low pay and few benefits. Repeal Obamacare, the consequences of such will bankrupt counties across America]

Nothing like trying to smear an entire group of people by the antisocial actions of a few nut cases.

You're an idiot. Don't you ever think through your comments before exposing yourself as such?

How many of your idiot fringe buddies posted one photo of one "antisocial nut case(s)" defecating at an OWS event and cast such behavior to define an entire movement?

OWS is a heterogeneous; the Sovereign Citizen movement, like its progenitor the "violent Posse Comitatus group, a white-supremacist, anti-Semitic group born in the 1980s", is homogeneous.

Link for background: 'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
Speaking of puny-minded bigots. :lmao:

Wrong again. I was speaking to a puny bigot. Instead of trying and failing to insult me, offer counter arguments (something you have never done in my experience. You have nothing to offer and prove it everytime you post).

Funny, I didn't see the word "libertarian" in that article at all.

Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, states or municipal levels, or that they do not recognize U.S. currency and that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4]

They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate
.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens" who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6]l
Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds like libertarians to me.

One position makes you a libertarian now? Huh.

No, I think that definition is more apt to describe a sociopath. Most of those go into government.

did you by chance, read the definition at the bottom of the OP? That definition looks more like an anarchist than a Libertarian.

Anarchists and libertarians are practically the same thing these days. Wasn't true a few years ago, but the libertarian/tea party/sovereign citizens movement has grown very Xtreme.

The "libertarian/tea party" movement he says. :lol:

"and the convenience store clerk"? What more proof is needed to characterize you as an enemy of the working person?

[Romney's goals: Make everyone a retail clerk; close high pay jobs in American and send them overseas and create more Wal-Mart jobs at low pay and few benefits. Repeal Obamacare, the consequences of such will bankrupt counties across America]
Clueless, thy essence is Wry Catcher

did you by chance, read the definition at the bottom of the OP? That definition looks more like an anarchist than a Libertarian.

Anarchists and libertarians are practically the same thing these days. Wasn't true a few years ago, but the libertarian/tea party/sovereign citizens movement has grown very Xtreme.

It's really not a laughing matter, Kevin. "Definition first!" were the first words out of the mouth of my professor in the first meeting of Intro to Logic (not formal logic, a course in the philosophy of language - linguistics, semantics, connotation, etc.).

It's really not a laughing matter, Kevin. "Definition first!" were the first words out of the mouth of my professor in the first meeting of Intro to Logic (not formal logic, a course in the philosophy of language - linguistics, semantics, connotation, etc.).

It's quite funny, actually. To state that the Tea Party was libertarian is completely absurd. The Tea Party was more Palin than Paul, and Palin is in no way shape or form a libertarian. Making such a ridiculous claim makes me think that the OP probably doesn't know anything about libertarianism.

It's quite funny, actually. To state that the Tea Party was libertarian is completely absurd. The Tea Party was more Palin than Paul, and Palin is in no way shape or form a libertarian. Making such a ridiculous claim makes me think that the OP probably doesn't know anything about libertarianism.
The OP doesn't know a libertarian from a bucket of grits.

Now, as to you comment,

"No, I think that definition is more apt to describe a sociopath. Most of those go into government. "

I completely disagree (unless your reference is to elected officials and even then I would agree only on a case by case evaluation). Very few sociopaths (personality disordered) individuals are civil servants (in my years of experience). On point, the members of the Sovereign Citizens movement would seem to be so:

301.20 Schizoid Personality Disorder (SPD) (From DSM - IV Guide to Diagnosis:

"Patients with SPD are indifferent to the society of other people, sometimes profoundly so. Typically they are lifelong loners who show a restricted emotional range; they appear unsociable, cold and seclusive...these patients may daydream excessively, become attached to animals, and often do not marry or even form long-lasting relationships. They do retain contact with reality, unless they develop schizophrenia".

Lie often?

There are scores of thousands of these sovereignist nut cases.

Funny how the left defends the association between the president and a (former?) domestic terrorist bomber who was guilty of the deaths of fellow terrorists and a couple of innocent citizens. Lefties are worried about a couple of anti-social nut cases in a single wide while Bill Ayers is still pulling the strings in the democrat party.

'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

Sovereign Citizens are not Libertarians, you dumb ass, but you already knew that. I swear, you have the IQ of a house plant and since house plants don't have feelings I don't mind insulting them like that.

They aren't liberals.

They aren't traditional conservatives.

What does that leave?

You do know that there are a plethora of political ideologies in existance. Plethora as meaning "much more than 3" in this case.

At least two of the seven suspects accused of gunning down four St. John Parish sheriff's deputies Thursday reportedly have ties to the growing anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement. It is an extremist group, described by the FBI as a "domestic terrorist movement" that has proven itself so deadly to law enforcement that at least 80,000 officers and agencies have ordered training videos on how to defend themselves against its members.
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

Hey ass wipe...Can you put down Obamas cock down long enough to point out how these were libertarians.....

At least two of the seven suspects accused of gunning down four St. John Parish sheriff's deputies Thursday reportedly have ties to the growing anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement. It is an extremist group, described by the FBI as a "domestic terrorist movement" that has proven itself so deadly to law enforcement that at least 80,000 officers and agencies have ordered training videos on how to defend themselves against its members.

"Second Amendment solutions" to not winning elections

"Second Amendment solutions" to not winning elections

When injustice becomes law.

Punking democrats becomes duty.

better watch the ground you tread asshole or you will be getting an SS visit

Sovereign Citizens are not Libertarians, you dumb ass, but you already knew that. I swear, you have the IQ of a house plant and since house plants don't have feelings I don't mind insulting them like that.

They aren't liberals.

They aren't traditional conservatives.

What does that leave?

You do know that there are a plethora of political ideologies in existance. Plethora as meaning "much more than 3" in this case.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif
:clap2:

Funny, I didn't see the word "libertarian" in that article at all.

Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, states or municipal levels, or that they do not recognize U.S. currency and that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4]

They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate
.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens" who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6]l
Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds like libertarians to me.

Of course it does, because you refuse to accept that you feelings are less important than facts.

One photo? Seriously? I posted at least three myself, and can easily find hundreds of news stories about property damage, unreported crimes including rape, trespassing, and violence against law enforcement. How many stories like that are there about Tea Party groups again?

Forum List

Back