"sovereign citizens" murder cops in Louisiana

Psychopathology certainly describes many elements of the extreme libertarians and the far left.

Psychopathology certainly describes many elements of the extreme libertarians and the far left.

Jakestarkey's communist proclivity is exhibited again:

Psychiatry — tool of the Communist State

Chinese dissident Wang Wanxing spent 13 years as a guest of the Chinese police in psychiatric detention. In 1992, after he was detained while unfurling a banner critical of the Chinese Communist goverment, the psychs jailed him for “severe mental pathology.” According to the NY Times, he was diagnosed with “‘delusions of grandeur, litigation mania and conspicuously enhanced pathological will,’ which Western human rights groups say are diagnoses that officials have used to lock up troublesome dissidents who have not broken any laws.” Rather like the millions of slippery diagnoses of “Manic Depressives” who are put on drugs or locked up against their will here in the US and in Europe."

Last edited:
Sovereign Citizens are not Libertarians, you dumb ass, but you already knew that. I swear, you have the IQ of a house plant and since house plants don't have feelings I don't mind insulting them like that.

They aren't liberals.

They aren't traditional conservatives.

What does that leave?

You do know that there are a plethora of political ideologies in existance. Plethora as meaning "much more than 3" in this case.

I know what "plethora" means but I'm confused as to the meaning of existance.

Psychiatry is not what I said, but, yes, it is very useful for finding useful tools of the Far Left, the Far Right, and the Silly Libertarian front, like you.

psychiatry[/COLOR][/B][ -tool-of-the-communist-state-2/"[
Psychiatry — tool of the Communist State[/B]
[/B]

Chinese dissident Wang Wanxing spent 13 years as a guest of the Chinese police in psychiatric detention. In 1992, after he was detained while unfurling a banner critical of the Chinese Communist goverment, the psychs jailed him for “severe mental pathology.” According to the NY Times, he was diagnosed with “‘delusions of grandeur, litigation mania and conspicuously enhanced pathological will,’ which Western human rights groups say are diagnoses that officials have used to lock up troublesome dissidents who have not broken any laws.” Rather like the millions of slippery diagnoses of “Manic Depressives” who are put on drugs or locked up against their will here in the US and in Europe."

Last edited:
Psychiatry is not what I said, but, yes, it is very useful for finding useful tools of the Far Left, the Far Right, and the Silly Libertarian front, like you.

Psychiatry — tool of the Communist State

Last edited:
At least two of the seven suspects accused of gunning down four St. John Parish sheriff's deputies Thursday reportedly have ties to the growing anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement. It is an extremist group, described by the FBI as a "domestic terrorist movement" that has proven itself so deadly to law enforcement that at least 80,000 officers and agencies have ordered training videos on how to defend themselves against its members.
'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

You're quite a dangerous idealogue what with all that ignorance about Libertarians.

To start with -- Libertarians are Constitution PURISTS believing in preserving all that "useless old crap" about Federalism. They also are BIG ADVOCATES of common law as the means for regulating market disputes and contracts.

So take your "rejection of all government authority" and put it back up the orifice you snatched it out of.. And also realize that until recently, EVERY MEMBER of the Lib Party had to accept an oath of "NON-INITIATION OF FORCE" as a condition for membership..

Not the kind of "blood-thirsty anarchists" you falsely accuse me of being you fuckwad..

((and I use that term quite sparingly -- but YOU have won the prize)) :clap2:

I get your drift.

From your standpoint , blacks opposed slavery in the Southern US and Jews opposed nazism because they were mentally ill ......because they were experiencing some type of Psychopathology

They do sound more conservative but with some Libertarian elements to them. Not a full blown white supremacy group so the conservatives can't take full credit for them. That one of them was a black female is interesting.

From your standpoint, you would have supported slavery and naziism because you are mentally ill and are in need of some psychiatric help.

I get your drift.

From your standpoint , blacks opposed slavery in the Southern US and Jews opposed nazism because they were mentally ill ......because they were experiencing some type of Psychopathology

Last edited:
'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

Sounds like liberals to me.. Liberals , bloodthirsty fucks who want to turn over a filmmaker for creating his own art, to ANIMALS to kill him.. Yep, I know this article is describing stinking liberals.

only an asshole would even categorize that shit "art". Of course, we are talking about people who probably think that "2016: Obama's America" should be an Oscar winner....so, I guess I should consider the source.

'Art' is subjective. The difference between conservatives and liberals is that we understand that. You are welcome to cheer movies like 'Death of a President', and we are welcome to cheer '2016'. Each to their own.... at least that's how it should be. Unfortunately, liberals have a more 'European' view - everything that offends you or your pet projects should be banned.

Forum List

Back