Southwest flight attendant takes baby away after seeing it slapped by her mother

As a matter of fact about 15 years ago when my oldest was a toddler, we were in McDonalds getting some lunch.. and she over-reacted excitedly and even after being told to stop she jumped up and yanked the tray down spilling everything everywhere and started to then throw a tantrum.... I swatted her as a parent sometimes does and I had some nosey idiot in line come up and start scolding me and stating how spanking is 'wrong' and other various bullshit.... And this is when I was wearing my BDU's.... And I promptly invited the nosey fucker to come outside for his own ass beating if he did not mind his own fucking business... and if that person would have gone as far as to try and take my child away from me, the McDonalds mop would have been cleaning up a LOT MORE than coke, fries, and a burger and a coroner would have joined the manager on the scene

wow so

1) you admit to bringing your kid to mcdonalds
2) you disciplined them in public instead of at home
3) you showed your superior intellect by threatening a person with violence

what year of high school did you drop out?

I think I know where the kid learned to throw a tantrum.

Indeed, I bet diamondave wonders where his kids got their anger issues and violent streaks from. would hate to be around them when they finally snapped

As a matter of fact about 15 years ago when my oldest was a toddler, we were in McDonalds getting some lunch.. and she over-reacted excitedly and even after being told to stop she jumped up and yanked the tray down spilling everything everywhere and started to then throw a tantrum.... I swatted her as a parent sometimes does and I had some nosey idiot in line come up and start scolding me and stating how spanking is 'wrong' and other various bullshit.... And this is when I was wearing my BDU's.... And I promptly invited the nosey fucker to come outside for his own ass beating if he did not mind his own fucking business... and if that person would have gone as far as to try and take my child away from me, the McDonalds mop would have been cleaning up a LOT MORE than coke, fries, and a burger and a coroner would have joined the manager on the scene

wow so

1) Yep.. kid wanted a happy meal, and on a military salary it's a bargain for some food and together time
2) Yep... I discipline my kids in many different ways and wherever it needs to be
3) A battle of wits with a nitwit person trying to interfere in a family situation will lead nowhere..
4) 3.93 college GPA in business management, 12 credits short of a degree, and run 3 departments for my employer... Not to mention advanced training in Army AIT, countless certifications in my profession, and being damn good in my technical field on top of being a leader now...

So fuck off... at least the guy who interfered only skirted away... the likes of you would have left crying

I discipline my kids in public when they misbehave in public.

Don't interfere with me because when you do, that brings you into my personal realm and I will deal with you accordingly. I will not stand for somebody, particularly a stranger, challenging my authority in front of my children.

1) Yep.. kid wanted a happy meal, and on a military salary it's a bargain for some food and together time

cooking is also great family time, not to mention its cheaper than crap fast food and it teaches your kids valuable things like being able to cook on their own when they leave home and learning about different foods and nutrition

2) Yep... I discipline my kids in many different ways and wherever it needs to be

well when they attempt public speaking in college and fall apart after mild criticism you know who to thank

3) A battle of wits with a nitwit person trying to interfere in a family situation will lead nowhere..

hes automatically a nitwit for interfering? if your ideas are so superior to his, a quick explanation of why your position is right should have shut him up quickly. you also taught your kid to handle situations first with violence, but I am sure they know that already from living with you

4) 3.93 college GPA in business management, 12 credits short of a degree, and run 3 departments for my employer... Not to mention advanced training in Army AIT, countless certifications in my profession, and being damn good in my technical field on top of being a leader now...

so you are degreeless with useless certfications?

So fuck off... at least the guy who interfered only skirted away... the likes of you would have left crying

:cuckoo:

cooking is also great family time, not to mention its cheaper than crap fast food and it teaches your kids valuable things like being able to cook on their own when they leave home and learning about different foods and nutrition

well when they attempt public speaking in college and fall apart after mild criticism you know who to thank

hes automatically a nitwit for interfering? if your ideas are so superior to his, a quick explanation of why your position is right should have shut him up quickly. you also taught your kid to handle situations first with violence, but I am sure they know that already from living with you

so you are degreeless with useless certfications?

:cuckoo:

Yeah... going home and cooking during lunch instead of picking a child up from daycare and going across the street from the base... yeah, nice call there braniac

Yeah... my kids falling apart in public speaking because of being disciplined??... maybe you should think of honing your critical thinking skills

The person was a nitwit for interfering in a situation that was clearly a family matter and was a swat on the diaper covered behind.... a nitwit for thinking it was their place to lecture a parent on disciplining their child... and a nitwit to think that getting up in a soldier's face about disciplining a child is probably not a smart thing to do.. and from the nods and pats on the back I received, lots of others saw the guy as a weak ass nitwit with a bad idea as well... not to mention there was no violence, but an invite to get some if he was so inclined... little chickenshit was probably a relative of yours, considering how fast the pussy skirted off without a meal

Yep.. without a degree.. which the degree would demand no more money in my position, and would not be necessary for advancement considering my experience, work history, and skills... a piece of useless paper showing you can regurgitate bullshit is not a priority for me.. took classes under GI Bill and employer benefit... and chose not to finish now.. and let's see you try a CCNP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, etc.. and we know the likes of you and your pussy elitist attitude would have made it about 4 days into basic training before phasing out

Yeah... going home and cooking during lunch instead of picking a child up from daycare and going across the street from the base... yeah, nice call there braniac

you could have brought food for a picnic type thing? anything but crap fast food

Yeah... my kids falling apart in public speaking because of being disciplined??... maybe you should think of honing your critical thinking skills

how old are they? how well do they handle themselves in public with strangers? how do they handle criticism?

The person was a nitwit for interfering in a situation that was clearly a family matter and was a swat on the diaper covered behind.... a nitwit for thinking it was their place to lecture a parent on disciplining their child... and a nitwit to think that getting up in a soldier's face about disciplining a child is probably not a smart thing to do.. and from the nods and pats on the back I received, lots of others saw the guy as a weak ass nitwit with a bad idea as well... not to mention there was no violence, but an invite to get some if he was so inclined... little chickenshit was probably a relative of yours, considering how fast the pussy skirted off without a meal

other dumb people patting your tough guy routine justifies it? you realize you did nothing but further reinforce the feelings of the guy that called you out right? if your ideas had great merit a simple explanation of them which have changed the interferers thoughts

Yep.. without a degree.. which the degree would demand no more money in my position, and would not be necessary for advancement considering my experience, work history, and skills... a piece of useless paper showing you can regurgitate bullshit is not a priority for me.. took classes under GI Bill and employer benefit... and chose not to finish now.. and let's see you try a CCNP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, etc.. and we know the likes of you and your pussy elitist attitude would have made it about 4 days into basic training before phasing out

there is 0 chance you have a CCIE, and its not my fault you picked a stupid degree that required regurgitating stuff instead of using your brain like math & science make you do. Also I would bet my life I could out do you in networking, network security, and just about anything else related to computers

wow so

None of your certs above qualify you as a good parent, DD.

That bitch would have been dead before she got one row away from me if I would have corrected my child with a slap or spank....

Youre the only bitch here, and if i saw you hit a child i would knock your bitch ass out.

Nor does you approval, Jokey

Non sequitur, fool. Everything you have written here reveals a man with anger issues who must terrorize his children. They smile at your face while they tremble inside. Asshole.

Last edited:
You know I just realized the way I worded the topic almost makes it sound like the flight attendant's mother slapped a baby.

Yeah... swatting or spanking is terrorizing children... seems like a few more should have received a bit of discipline instead of coddling

no idiot, smacking in the face, public humilation, and presumably by your post, numerous instance of it, plus all the other crap you posted is the problem. I truly feel sorry for your kids

never slap a child. just makes them scream louder.

that's why i prefer choking. draws a lot less attention to you and usually when they wake up from the black out, they've forgotten why they were upset in the first place.
Yawn. Child abuse isn't funny. Way to earn one of the only negs I've ever given out.

I thought it was pretty funny.

You'd slap a one year-old child for fussing on an airplane? :eusa_eh:

I have swatted a behind or diaper for a child throwing a tantrum, screaming, etc... We don't know every detail here... but as stated, if I corrected my child with a swat and this bitch took the child away from me, she would have been stone cold dead in 2 steps

Which lends itself to seeing your violent streak.

Fail.

Protecting one's children does not betray a violent streak.

Forum List

Back