Southern cop shoots man running away in the back..

walter-scott-map-2.jpg

The Pros. will go for M1 knowing they will never get it.
The GJ won't even rule the cop be charged...with anything.
The cop will walk away.
Once the GJ sees all the evidence and hears the families 'star witness' testify the dead gut was at one time on the ground with the cop the Pros's party will be over.
Note to negroes: Don't run.

See the new link? Appears Scott used the taser on the cop....and the object cop picked up wasnt the taser.

Theres an outside shot he can argue Fleeing Felon due to that...saying he may have tried the same attack on backup officers that he just did to him (tazing him).

Remember...this is a SC jury. VERY conservative and pro police.

Solicitor has a shit sandwich here.

See the new link? Appears Scott used the taser on the cop....and the object cop picked up wasn't the taser.

Theres an outside shot he can argue Fleeing Felon due to that...saying he may have tried the same attack on backup officers that he just did to him (tazing him).

Remember...this is a SC jury. VERY conservative and pro police.

Solicitor has a shit sandwich here.
Now you are spewing a narrative that the cop himself didn't he claim.

This case is getting interesting. When I first saw the video, like most people I was disgusted, but now it looks like there's a situation where there might be more than meets the eye. I've never subscribed to the theory that there is a faction of police officers that just go around looking to shoot black people. I think it's a ridiculous notion, now that's not to say that every cop is perfect, of course that's not the case, but in large part I think they should commended more often for the job they do. Now back to this case, I think even if the victim tasEd the officer how does that make the killing justified?

It doesn't...but racists will find a way to justify it. My guess, they will next accuse the victim of raping a white woman.

It doesn't...but racists will find a way to justify it. My guess, they will next accuse the victim of raping a white woman.

That's what I thought. The cop was probably pissed off the guy tased him and killed him. The cop can't say he was afraid for his life because the guy was running away. And the cop can't use the fleeing felon law because there's nothing to suggest the guy was a threat to anybody.

You got racists that will stand up for the cop no matter what...You also have race baiters that will exploit this and try to make it as much about race as possible. There's no evidence this has anything to do with race, and something like this doesn't happen all that often.

You got racists that will stand up for the cop no matter what...You also have race baiters that will exploit this and try to make it as much about race as possible. There's no evidence this has anything to do with race, and something like this doesn't happen all that often.
It's too much trouble to make it about race. The cop was either wrong or not. I believe he was wrong in this case. No need to justify my opinion by playing the teaper race card game or by supporting the USMB narrative of anything anti-black.

That's what I thought. The cop was probably pissed off the guy tased him and killed him. The cop can't say he was afraid for his life because the guy was running away. And the cop can't use the fleeing felon law because there's nothing to suggest the guy was a threat to anybody.
No he did not tase him. The taser fell to the ground when the perp was trying to take it from him.

No he did not tase him. The taser fell to the ground when the perp was trying to take it from him.
Are you sure the officer was not tased? We have seen media stories change so much in this case like all others they report on. At first he was shot 8 times in the back. Then the number fell to 5 and was recently reported as 4. Eight sounds better so that is the number the media chose to report. They said there was no physical fight. Then they had to change that to maybe there was to there actually was. If he tased the officer it is a felony and he was fleeing. I do not know the laws of South Carolina so perhaps it was a legal action on the part of the officer. In most states the above action would not be legal if that is the way it occurred. Hopefully the court will allow the truth to be brought out and the jury will not be influenced by the falsehoods of the media reportings. Justice is sometimes difficult to obtain.

Proving that Slager was Tased or not is a no-brainer. Any injuries to Slager will have been documented. Any damage to Slagers clothes from been in contact with a Taser will easily be proven by forensic experts.
The other attending officer has already given a sworn statement about what Slager threw on the ground.
This shooting will certainly give the fucking race whores at MSNBC something to lie about for a few news cycles but as the facts are revealed the fuck-wits at MSNBC will gradually back off like they always have to.
It's hilarious to watch the Union Thug Schultz have to spend time on his failed show read 'soft' news stories about fucking sink-holes in Thailand instead of having union bosses on everyday spinning the truth that fucking unions are fast becoming extinct across the country.

If the killer cop was tased...he wouldn't have been fired and arrested (and kept in jail without bail).

Despite what the racist teapers say and despite what those who have already found the cop guilty say....it is important to note thatthe SOUTH is doing the right thing. The SOUTH s handling ths situation correctly. The SOUTH s paving the way for a better America.

It is a shame that hate sites like USMB have to exist to destroy gains made in America and the South.

Forum List

Back