Southern Border...Lake and Abbott

Is that what Biden and Harris did when they started shipping the incoming illegals to points unknown throughout the US. Try again hypocrite.
Probably is. I am pretty sure, tax dollars were used and I doubt if the receiving states picked up the travel expenses, but just the welfare expenses, or at least part of them, once dumped there.

The only thing different in tricking people to get on a bus out of the state, would be who picks up the tab. Political donations are free fungible money to be blown at the politician's whim on political ads, stunt, and other expenses. It is just not important enough to her and the people that support her to support, until they can stick the bill to the whole state, having her cake and eating it too at the voter's expense. You or I could do the same. We just don't care enough to spend our money on it, and no political brownie points to be made for us. DeSantis got good right-wing publicity off his stunt, and stuck Floridians with the bill.
Paying for a bus of illegals from Texas to NYC is nothing compared to the expenses the sanctuary cities will have to dish out to house and feed them.

Don't be an idiot (snowflake).

Seriously!

Paying for a bus of illegals from Texas to NYC is nothing compared to the expenses the sanctuary cities will have to dish out to house and feed them.

Don't be an idiot (snowflake).

Seriously!
The sanctuary cities like them and are welcome to them, but if you would rather keep them in Arizona, until an Arizona governor will pay to ship them out at state expense for state political stunts, no sweat off my ass. I am in Tennessee.

'Sanctuary Cities' Ban Becomes Tennessee Law Without Governor's Signature​

The sanctuary cities like them and are welcome to them, but if you would rather keep them in Arizona, until an Arizona governor will pay to ship them out at state expense for state political stunts, no sweat off my ass. I am in Tennessee.

As another poster previously said. Sending those illegals to another state's sanctuary cities is a savings to tax payers over the cost to house, school, feed and provide medical care for these illegal immigrants. Try thinking outside of the jug, ridge runner.

Border security falls under the responsiblity of the federal government so state Governors are limited in what they can do. The real question is why has the Biden administration done nothing to deal with this problem? Which has only gotten worse since he was sworn in and no small part of that has been because of in some cases the actions taken by Biden.

As another poster previously said. Sending those illegals to another state's sanctuary cities is a savings to tax payers over the cost to house, school, feed and provide medical care for these illegal immigrants. Try thinking outside of the jug, ridge runner.
It is just not important enough for Lake to spend her free political donations for the stunt, when she might be able to use state taxpayer funds, if she wins. I get it.

Nope, Arizona can't defend the US border, but it can declare an Arizona border inside that, even if only by a few feet or meters and defend that. Then Arizona border security becomes a state issue that the federal government has no jurisdiction over. Just like in Arizona concealed carry WITHOUT a permit is legal and a few feet away in California it's a crime.
So what, get off yer ass and patrol the border.

It is just not important enough for Lake to spend her free political donations for the stunt, when she might be able to use state taxpayer funds, if she wins. I get it.
Why don't you go down there and spend YOUR money if you are so concerned. I applaud her for suggesting an alternative to accepting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that her populace does not want. Again--SHE is not the governor YET and the constituency in AZ will make the ultimate decision. Your deluded prog opinion has nothing to do with it.

Why don't you go down there and spend YOUR money if you are so concerned. I applaud her for suggesting an alternative to accepting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that her populace does not want. Again--SHE is not the governor YET and the constituency in AZ will make the ultimate decision. Your deluded prog opinion has nothing to do with it.
I wouldn't spend my money on Arizona. I've only been there a couple of times and spent my tourist dollars. Just pointing out, she has no need to wait. She could do it tomorrow with free campaign donations, from people that would love to see them leave, accomplishing political goals to the glee of supporters, saving her state, the expense, racking up political points with right-wingers, even if free money, it would be putting her money where her mouth is. Everybody likes people that put their money (even if it is their free money) where their mouth is.

Abbot and Lake will do all they can to fix the xiden pro-cartel policies damage…but until the dems are out of power in washington fhey have an uphill battle

Good. You don't have to worry then and I cannot understand why you are so concerned that Texas and Florida are going to spend a few bucks to save themselves millions by sending them to places where illegals are welcome.

It's a win-win and NYC can take the high-ground and put the illegals where they are welcome.

What could be wrong with that?!

Good. You don't have to worry then and I cannot understand why you are so concerned that Texas and Florida are going to spend a few bucks to save themselves millions by sending them to places where illegals are welcome.

It's a win-win and NYC can take the high-ground and put the illegals where they are welcome.

Fine with me. I don't got to NY. Not a big fan of political stunts at state expense. Texas or Arizona would be better than Florida, rounding them up in Texas to ship to some small resort island, but maybe that is what Floridians want their governor to do.

What has Abbott done to secure the Texas Border?
Is it working?

Lake, if elected, has a plan......
During a television interview Lake was asked about her wild campaign rhetoric, particularly the part where she has says that, if elected, she would declare an “invasion” on the southern border and send National Guard troops and who knows what else down there, supposedly over the influx of the deadly drug fentanyl.

It's the feds job to control our border.
What have they done?

So you're willing to accept a few million illegals in tennessee?

Why can't she do that now? She gets political donations. She could just charter a bus, or get some charter contributions and doing without warning is a political stunt. Being a border state, she has aliens to work with, not having to send 800 miles outsider her own state, just to trick some into participating in her photo op. Or are you saying she should wait to see if she wins and can maybe stick the voters with the bill, saving her political booty?
Arizona is sending the invaders elsewhere. Just like the container barriers reinforcing the fence. What Lake wants to do is have a formal declaration of invasion and acknowledgement that the Federal government has refused to defend the border. Then she can declare the President in violation of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution and send armed National Guard and any other state authority to repel invaders.

So you're willing to accept a few million illegals in tennessee?
No. I am a Haslam voter.

"The legislation, which becomes state law Tuesday and takes effect Jan. 1, 2019, requires local law enforcement officials to comply with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement requests to hold immigrants for purposes of deportation.

If city and county governments don't comply, state government could withhold economic and community development grants for those communities going forward until such time they comply.

Lt. Gov. Randy McNally, R-Oak Ridge, the Senate speaker, said he believes Haslam made a wise decision allowing this legislation to pass. "There are no sanctuary cities in Tennessee and his action today assures that remains the case. As a supporter of the bill, I believe this is a good result for all," he said"

New York is putting the invaders in a tent city on an island. That's where they are welcome.

I do hope the various gangs start fighting it out. There has to be some ex cons in the mix that can show these vermin how to make a shank out of a toothbrush.

Forum List

Back