Republican leader “hit and run” Pedestrian last night

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
This story is extremely fishy. No way it’ll hold up but I’ll leave room for then possible. Probably a drunk driving hit and run attempted to be covered up in SD by their Republican attorney general. It’s a Ted Kennedy style incident.

DPS: Attorney General reported hitting a deer, but man's body discovered the next morning

This story is extremely fishy. No way it’ll hold up but I’ll leave room for then possible. Probably a drunk driving hit and run attempted to be covered up in SD by their Republican attorney general. It’s a Ted Kennedy style incident.

DPS: Attorney General reported hitting a deer, but man's body discovered the next morning

What was he doing in the middle of the road?

Not enough information..........speculation at this point.......

The Op already suggesting drinking and driving...........pushing for the worst case scenario..........

A 911 call........and time versus medical examiner

Not enough information..........speculation at this point.......

The Op already suggesting drinking and driving...........pushing for the worst case scenario..........

A 911 call........and time versus medical examiner
Meh. More like calling BS on his story. That’s the kind of lie a kid tells when he’s busted. This story stinks like a fish.

Time for the Republicans to hide the wagon and circle the women and children.

Nice propaganda. Too bad it's completely fake. He stopped - he called the authorities. They came out while he was there and they both looked all over.

In addition, he provided blood samples, has cooperated fully, and provided witnesses who can attest that he wasn't drinking at the event he was driving home from. Those are the facts.

Nice propaganda. Too bad it's completely fake. He stopped - he called the authorities. They came out while he was there and they both looked all over.

In addition, he provided blood samples, has cooperated fully, and provided witnesses who can attest that he wasn't drinking at the event he was driving home from. Those are the facts.

Facts?
We don’t need no steenking facts.

Yea right. Hit a human. Claimed it was a deer. Called his buddy cop. Left the dead guy. Went home. Drove back the next morning (why??). Then miraculously found a dead body. Yep. Not fishy at all. Definitely possible, but I’m skeptical. I’m never wrong on my intuition.

Yea right. Hit a human. Claimed it was a deer. Called his buddy cop. Left the dead guy. Went home. Drove back the next morning (why??). Then miraculously found a dead body. Yep. Not fishy at all. Definitely possible, but I’m skeptical. I’m never wrong on my intuition.

Ted kennedy

Ted kennedy

Looks like it.

Well let the investigation clear it up.........if he lied he's screwed........drinking and driving and killing someone .....if that is the case......IS A CRIME.......We support obeying the laws.

Well let the investigation clear it up.........if he lied he's screwed........drinking and driving and killing someone .....if that is the case......IS A CRIME.......We support obeying the laws.

Rich and/or Powerful can get away with almost anything.
yeah.............buying off people.......Kennedy......many others............

I don't like that either..........if he did it........was drunk.........no sympathy.

Forum List

Back