Trump on climate change: ‘It will get cooler,’ he says on CA visit

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
So climate change too will be like a miracle too - It will disappear and magically get cooler? :cuckoo:
There ARE no words for the idiocy of this president and his sycophantic, cultist followers - NONE

Minutes after landing, Trump met with Newsom and other state officials.​
The governor got straight to the point.​
"It is self-evident that climate change is real," Newsom told the president. "I feel very strongly the hots are getting hotter, the dries are getting drier."​
As he has repeatedly done in the past, Trump downplayed climate change and called on the need for better forest management to deter wildfires.​
California Natural Resources Secretary Wade Crowfoot mentioned climate change, warning of the dangers of "ignoring science and putting our head in the sand and thinking that it's all about forest management,"​
“It will start getting cooler,” Trump said. "Just you watch."​
“I wish science agreed with you,” Crowfoot said.​
“I don’t think science knows,” Trump says.​

So climate change too will be like a miracle too - It will disappear and magically get cooler? :cuckoo:
There ARE no words for the idiocy of this president and his sycophantic, cultist followers - NONE

"It is self-evident that climate change is real," Newsom told the president. "I feel very strongly the hots are getting hotter, the dries are getting drier."​
As he has repeatedly done in the past, Trump downplayed climate change and called on the need for better forest management to deter wildfires.​
California Natural Resources Secretary Wade Crowfoot mentioned climate change, warning of the dangers of "ignoring science and putting our head in the sand and thinking that it's all about forest management,"​

I guarantee your stupid lying hide it will get colder in a month or less.

Shoe.jpg

A reality TV start knows more about science than scientists that spent their entire adult lives studying climate change.

Does he know the difference between climate and weather?

dkly1lkxc4n51.jpg

A reality TV start knows more about science than scientists that spent their entire adult lives studying climate change.

dkly1lkxc4n51.jpg
Appeal to authority isn't an argument, tovarich.

I'm gonna post on the topic of Trump Cultism soon and the question of WHY?
There actually are answers. Keep an eye out.

A simple statement "it will get cooler" is seized by the (tax exempt) Soros funded "we monitor only republican speech" Media Matters and turned into a federal case. Meanwhile the democrat candidate can't even keep track of the date or where he is.

A simple statement "it will get cooler" is seized by the (tax exempt) Soros funded "we monitor only republican speech" Media Matters and turned into a federal case. Meanwhile the democrat candidate can't even keep track of the date or where he is.

Nominated for off-topic obfuscation, deflection and whataboutism du jour! ^ :cool:

Aside from the last ten days this has been the coolest summer in my memory. The sun is going into a cooling period. So it will be getting way cooler.

Do you know the difference between seasonal weather and climate?? Apparently not and neither does T-Rump

Do you know the difference between seasonal weather and climate?? Apparently not and neither does T-Rump
I know what you are.

I know what you are.

Ooooh - That's deep Mike. Tell us more! :laugh:

I know what you are.

Ooooh - That's deep Mike. Tell us more! :laugh:
You're his man

There exists no national leadership from Trump. He is a total fuck up; 'Where is the national leadership?' Sacramento Mayor asks as wildfires rage across California

He doesn't know shit.

That's known as the FM principal.

Aside from the last ten days this has been the coolest summer in my memory. The sun is going into a cooling period. So it will be getting way cooler.
Lol, no. The cooling period is ending and solar activity is increasing.

Forum List

Back