South Dakota Governor Signs Law Forcing Women into Crisis Pregnancy Centers

Scientifically accurate medical information?

The literature that Planned Parenthood shoves under your nose?

what's not accurate about planned parenthood's info?
About Us

Search Health Centers by zip code.

For each and every result, the primary services offered are abortion referral or abortion services. It's a science that I accept, but don't personally ascribe to.

Have you received info from Planned Parenthood?

Yes. Twice. When I accompanied the wife on her first pre-natal doctor's visit, it was the first thing we were handed.

At 3 months when repeated ultrasounds detected no heartbeat we accepted the obvious. We were crushed, but that's the way it goes sometimes. After the procedure I asked the doctor how they disposed of the fetus and was told "oh it's not a fetus, it's tissue".

So we gave it another try. First prenatal visit- more Planned Parenthood info.

At 6 months the ultrasounds showed indications of Downs Syndrome.
More info, and a blunt lecture from the doctor: "Why don't you go down to the coffee shop and talk about your options".

Here's our "option", 15 years later:

danceclass32011043.jpg

Yep..
We don't wanna give them pre-natal care.
We don't wanna give them health care.
We don't wanna feed them.
We don't wanna cloth them.
We don't wanna house them.
We don't wanna educate them.
We don't wanna employ them.
Heck..we want the to leave the country..

But for pete's sake lets force the woman to birth them..gosh darn it.

Love the fetus hate the child...ten after

Yep..

I'm not defending the South Dakota law because I don't agree with it either, but "we" shouldn't have to do any of those things you mention because "we" aren't the ones irresponsibly creating babies we can't pay for. With all the birth control out there today, carelessness is the only way you get an unwanted pregnancy.

What a foolish and ignorant post. Rape, incest, ignorance and domestic violence are four explanations for a pregnancy not due to carelessness. The social conservatives are opposed to offering contraception information to minors as part of a comprehensive health program; teaching how to prevent pregnancy and disease by using a condom in the first year of high school makes would make so much more sense than what is proposed in SD.

South Dakota Governor Signs Law Forcing Women into Crisis Pregnancy Centers – Planned Parenthood to File Lawsuit - Planned Parenthood - Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota

March 22, 2011

The Governor of South Dakota signed a bill into law today that requires a woman who is seeking an abortion to first prove that she has received “counseling” from one of the state’s unlicensed, unaccredited and unregulated “crisis pregnancy centers.”

Planned Parenthood will file a lawsuit to stop the law. “Planned Parenthood’s legal team has determined that this bill is such an egregious violation of the Constitution, that we will file suit if the governor signs it,” said Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota President and CEO.

The law, the first of its kind in the nation, imposes a 72-hour waiting period for an abortion after a woman’s initial consultation with her doctor and requires a physician to obtain written proof from a patient that she sought counseling at a “crisis pregnancy center.” The waiting period would be the longest in the nation.
<more>
Studies have shown repeatedly that “crisis pregnancy centers” fail to give scientifically accurate medical information to women. In one congressional report, 87 percent of crisis pregnancy centers contacted by investigators gave false or misleading information about abortion.

This is over the top.

I would support this for minors, but not for adults.

And I'm sure you are just as outrage at the unconstitutional gun control laws.

Yep..

I'm not defending the South Dakota law because I don't agree with it either, but "we" shouldn't have to do any of those things you mention because "we" aren't the ones irresponsibly creating babies we can't pay for. With all the birth control out there today, carelessness is the only way you get an unwanted pregnancy.

What a foolish and ignorant post. Rape, incest, ignorance and domestic violence are four explanations for a pregnancy not due to carelessness. The social conservatives are opposed to offering contraception information to minors as part of a comprehensive health program; teaching how to prevent pregnancy and disease by using a condom in the first year of high school makes would make so much more sense than what is proposed in SD.

How many pregnancies come from your claims? With links

We don't need the schools teaching kids to use condoms and how to keep from getting an STD. We can do that in the home.

If you fail to do that you are a piss poor parent, and want the state to raise your kid.

oops, wait, you do.

In one congressional report, 87 percent of crisis pregnancy centers contacted by investigators gave false or misleading information about abortion.

What do they tell them, that the fetus lives?

what they "tell them" is a bunch of trash intended to scare them out of the choice they already made.

because women are too stupid to make choices unless someone else tells them what to do, right?

South Dakota Governor Signs Law Forcing Women into Crisis Pregnancy Centers – Planned Parenthood to File Lawsuit - Planned Parenthood - Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota

March 22, 2011

The Governor of South Dakota signed a bill into law today that requires a woman who is seeking an abortion to first prove that she has received “counseling” from one of the state’s unlicensed, unaccredited and unregulated “crisis pregnancy centers.”

Planned Parenthood will file a lawsuit to stop the law. “Planned Parenthood’s legal team has determined that this bill is such an egregious violation of the Constitution, that we will file suit if the governor signs it,” said Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota President and CEO.

The law, the first of its kind in the nation, imposes a 72-hour waiting period for an abortion after a woman’s initial consultation with her doctor and requires a physician to obtain written proof from a patient that she sought counseling at a “crisis pregnancy center.” The waiting period would be the longest in the nation.
<more>
Studies have shown repeatedly that “crisis pregnancy centers” fail to give scientifically accurate medical information to women. In one congressional report, 87 percent of crisis pregnancy centers contacted by investigators gave false or misleading information about abortion.

:lol: If the crisis pregnancy center gives out false or misleading information about abortion, that certainly needs to be addressed. But what makes me :lol: is that Planned Parenthood is pissed because this bill is encroaching on their profits from abortions. It's always about money.

This better not use tax payers money or the cons are going to have a fit. *snicker*

*tee hee*

*LOL*

Yep..

Yeah because rape and/or incest never result in a pregnancy.

I'm not talking about rape and incest.

Last edited:

what's not accurate about planned parenthood's info?

Tell me, what is the difference between a heart tone and a heart beat?

But don't worry, PP never lies or misleads anyone.

they disagreed with eachother on how they use the term 'baby'

they admitted that women die during abortions

what'd they lie about?

even lifers don't think the foetus is a baby

they, too, know a baby is what's born and that it becomes a baby at birth. Just ask them how old their baby is; they always count from birth, not from fertilization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because a vast majority of this nation does not believe in Death on Demand it is not something our nation should support. You don't want the child keep your fucking legs closed this isn't McDonald's you don't get a happy meal every time you open the bag.

The folks on the left are truly masters at hypocrisy you believe in the whole sale slaughter of innocent lives yet whine and cry about criminals who have done something to justify the death penalty simply amazing.

Woman's bodies woman's choice.

Anything less than that is evil.

Another human being isn't your body

biology 101

you need the women therefore it is her body.

How about we just let adults decide for themselves what is best for themselves and you just worry about your life?

why is this so hard for people to get?

How about we just let adults decide for themselves what is best for themselves and you just worry about your life?

Homicide is a social concern

Or should everyone else stay out of it when I shoot you in the face
Pro choice on abortion, food, drugs, smoking, drinking, killing yourself etc...your over 18? i dont give a shit, just stay out of my business.
I'll take that as a 'yes, shoot me in the face; everyone should mind their own if you want to do that'

Last edited:
You don't want the child keep your fucking legs closed this isn't McDonald's you don't get a happy meal every time you open the bag.

And yet some want to ensure youngins aren't taught how to avoid pregnancy
The folks on the left are truly masters at hypocrisy you believe in the whole sale slaughter of innocent lives yet whine and cry about criminals who have done something to justify the death penalty simply amazing.

As opposed to opposing sex ed, thereby driving the rate un out-of-wedlock pregnancy up (PERRspectives: Red States Show Highest Teen Birth Rates) then opposing programs to help young mothers care for themselves and their children? Or opposing abortion while beating the war drums and making murderers of us all? (Barry Scheck: Innocent, but Executed)

Homicide is a social concern

Or should everyone else stay out of it when I shoot you in the face
Pro choice on abortion, food, drugs, smoking, drinking, killing yourself etc...your over 18? i dont give a shit, just stay out of my business.
I'll take that as a 'yes, shoot me in the face; everyone should mind their own if you want to do that'

really, you had to go to the stupid murder route?
We are talking about ending a human life
Look adults who have this conversation know right off the bat you cant go harming other people.
Except the unborn, apparently

Homicide is illegal
That's not a true statement. Homicide can be illegal (criminal homicide may be murder or manslaughter), but it is not always so. Example of 'justifiable homicide' include self-defense and 'castle doctrine' exceptions where applicable- or, as we see, killing young unborn children.

because you do harm on another person.
define: person

You are, after all, defending the 'right' to kill an unborn child.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back