South Carolina school shooting: 6-year-old victim dies

This would not have happened if he didn't have access to a killing machine that allowed him to take random lives with nothing more than the movement of a finger.
Was there ever a time that you did not mindlessly regurgitate DNC talking points?
I made that up all my little self; whats a DNC?
Also, every word I've (unhysterically) said is true. You can't deny it. A six year old is dead because this boy got his hands on a GUN and opened fire on a playground the minute he exited his vehicle, shooting randomly and never getting close enough to be covered in blood spatter. Never having to feel their breath on his cheek or run the risk of being kicked, bit or tackled. It's easy, it's impersonal, it's the cool thing to do.

Each year 1.5 million Americans use guns to stop acts like this........and are successful because they are using a gun.......

1,5000,000 to 1.....thanks for your input.

I bet you are limp wristed, right?

Sure thing Super Dooper Peashooter He-man? I hear a gun show, calling your name. "Buy me, Buy me Super Dooper Peashooter He-man" says the little Glock special. "I'll make you feel real manl- like as I'm strapped to your hip and you swagger around like a super tough guy! Women will swoon, other men will wish they were you, and children will stare admiringly at such a He-Man!"

I bet you don't have the guts to try and take it.

Oh, another tough guy who thinks he's tough with a peashooter by his side. You calling me out? I sure as shit don't need a peashooter to look after myself. Looks like you guys do.

Like I said, I bet you don't have the guts to try and take it. If you're so big and bad and can look after yourself without what you call a peashooter, get to stepping, son. I can promise you what it shoots isn't "peas".

Like I said, I bet you don't have the guts to try and take it. If you're so big and bad and can look after yourself without what you call a peashooter, get to stepping, son. I can promise you what it shoots isn't "peas".

So you think you're a big tough guy because you have a gun? Down here were have another name. Wimp.

So you think you're a big tough guy because you have a gun? Down here were have another name. Wimp.

When challenged to try and take that gun yet refuse to accept, we have a word for that. Coward.

When challenged to try and take that gun yet refuse to accept, we have a word for that. Coward.

What Im not is an idiot. You've already indicated that you are willing to shoot me, an unarmed person man, if I try and take your gun off you. On the other hand, I've offered the scenario to sort out any issue you and I have mano o mano. Your answer? Hide behind your peashooter. Out of the two of us, there is a coward for sure. It sure as shit ain't me. Pussy.

Forum List

Back