South Carolina school shooting: 6-year-old victim dies

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if the kid is tried as a juvenile, what is the most that he can be given?

God bless you and the family of his victim always!!!

Holly
Kept until 21 I believe. I hope they upgrade him to adult charges now. Keep him in juvenile detention until he is 18.

^^^ He better get upgraded if being tried as a juvenile means that he would only get seven years! To me, seven years would be more of a pat on the back compared to a slap on the wrist when its a child that they took out!

God bless you and the little boy's family always!!!

Holly

Thank god for gun free zones! RIP little man.

Thank god for a proliferation of guns!

Asswipe......since you went first allow me to show you how fucked in the head you are....

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s.......357 million guns in 2016.....

1.2 million concealed carry permit holders in the 1990s.....14.5 million concealed carriers in 2016

More guns....owned by more people....more people carrying guns for self defense...asswipe....and the gun murder rate in that time went down 49%....

Your post is a lie....it has no factual basis.....

Gun accident rate went down....

last year non gun suicides out numbered suicides with guns...

Again...you are a dumb fuck who doesn't know the issue...

According to bill clinton's Department of Justice....American citizens use guns 1.5 million times a year to actually stop violent criminal attack..even mass shootings like this...

Again...you are talking out of your ass.....you should get cream for that....
Thank the gods for all the guns we have!!!!!

Asswipe......since you went first allow me to show you how fucked in the head you are....

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s.......357 million guns in 2016.....

1.2 million concealed carry permit holders in the 1990s.....14.5 million concealed carriers in 2016

More guns....owned by more people....more people carrying guns for self defense...asswipe....and the gun murder rate in that time went down 49%....

According to bill clinton's Department of Justice....American citizens use guns 1.5 million times a year to actually stop violent criminal attack..even mass shootings like this...

357 million guns....49% reduction in gun murder since the 1990s

Dumb post by you.....

14.5 million Americans carrying guns for self defense...49% reduction in gun murder since the 1990s...

Your post on this was stupid....

Americans use guns to stop violent crime and mass shootings 1.5 million times a year..according to our Government...both bill clinton and obama's government...

Your post was pulled out of your ass.....you should let a doctor see that....

You are a stupid bitch, go lick a stranger and let the family grieve. I'm shocked you beat Obama to it.

so odium and bear.....is NC a nice place to live?....
I like it. He lives in South Carolina. Western NC is beautiful for sure. 10 degrees cooler than down here in Ga. Plenty of snow,near the smoky mountains and close enough yet far enough away from Asheville which is a nice artsy but liberal town.
do you know anything about the Morrisville area?....

You are a stupid bitch, go lick a stranger and let the family grieve. I'm shocked you beat Obama to it.

Never ever let a crisis go to waste. The left in a nutshell

Prayers for the child's family

You are constantly sharing individual examples of good guys with guns. This is an individual example of a bad guy with a gun murdering two people, one a six year old kid, and wounding two others. Without the gun for the 14 year old to grab, without the culture that adolates gun violence, this would not have happened.
So suck it up.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if the kid is tried as a juvenile, what is the most that he can be given?

Holly
Kept until 21 I believe. I hope they upgrade him to adult charges now. Keep him in juvenile detention until he is 18.
Usually murder is upgraded to an adult charge, I think. Especially two murders and two attempted murder charges. When/how could he possibly be considered "safe" in society? However screwed up this kid may be, in a country where guns are everywhere, legal or not, he'll never be safe to sniff free air again.

Holly
Usually murder is upgraded to an adult charge, I think. Especially two murders and two attempted murder charges. When/how could he possibly be considered "safe" in society? However screwed up this kid may be, in a country where guns are everywhere, legal or not, he'll never be safe to sniff free air again.

I'm OK with him not being "safe".

You are constantly sharing individual examples of good guys with guns. This is an individual example of a bad guy with a gun murdering two people, one a six year old kid, and wounding two others. Without the gun for the 14 year old to grab, without the culture that adolates gun violence, this would not have happened.
So suck it up.

"this would have never happened"

Prove it, BITCH.

So suck it up.

So the kid couldn't have/wouldn't have used a knife or homemade bomb or something else?

Guns kill people the same way pencils make spelling mistakes.

smh

So suck it up.

So the kid couldn't have/wouldn't have used a knife or homemade bomb or something else?

smh

I'm still waiting on the proof by OldBitch that this "would not have happened".

It's just a way for the gun haters to blame something that without the persons using it does nothing on its own.

So suck it up.

Prove it, BITCH.
Shoot someone without a gun, IDIOT.

So suck it up.

smh
This would not have happened if he didn't have access to a killing machine that allowed him to take random lives with nothing more than the movement of a finger. Not even close enough to be clobbered or otherwise resisted. That's the great thing about guns; you can kill lots of people without even getting goo on your shoes.

So suck it up.

Prove it, BITCH.
Shoot someone without a gun, IDIOT.

Do you know what adolate means? I'm sure you do and practice it quite often.

No, you dumb bitch, a culture of violence involving guns.

So suck it up.

smh
This would not have happened if he didn't have access to a killing machine that allowed him to take random lives with nothing more than the movement of a finger. Not even close enough to be clobbered or otherwise resisted. That's the great thing about guns; you can kill lots of people without even getting goo on your shoes.

So murders only take place with guns? Maybe you've adolated too much and it screwed your brains out.

So suck it up.

smh

So murders only take place with guns? Maybe you've adolated too much and it screwed your brains out.
You can't dispute that statement, can you? Guns make it oh so handy and this child no doubt saw thousands of gun deaths on movies and in video games by good guys stopping bad guys in his 14 years. Let's use our words instead? Let's not flood entertainment with examples of lives being taken with guns? All kinds of alternatives. But none of them are acceptable alternatives for those ADOLATING their guns.

Forum List

Back