South Carolina Democratic Primary: February 27, 2016

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Hillary Clinton aiming for rout in South Carolina

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Hillary Clinton doesn’t want to just beat Bernie Sanders in South Carolina’s Saturday primary.

She wants to pummel him.

More: Hillary Clinton aiming for rout in South Carolina

I expect Hillary will win in South Carolina - hopefully by a wide margin. We'll see...

Last edited:

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Hillary Clinton doesn’t want to just beat Bernie Sanders in South Carolina’s Saturday primary.

She wants to pummel him.

I expect Hillary will win in South Carolina - hopefully by a wide margin. We'll see...

Roughly what time is result going to be known? Pre-Midnight or Post-Midnight? This in American time, so I know.

If Hillary wins this it'll pretty much lock her the nomination. Then all the sanders fans who won't vote Hillary as alternative will be like stray dogs. Which could be nice.

From the OP:

In a number of interviews, Clinton’s black supporters who backed Obama in 2008 expressed hope that she could be even more effective than the president in helping their community and getting legislation through Congress.

“I think she’s stronger than Obama was,” said Bettina Brown, a 54-year-old from Charleston. “She’s dealt with a lot of those same people” going back to the 1990s, she said.

“A lot of stuff Obama wanted to do, he couldn’t get through Congress,” said Major. “She’s gonna get a better break” from Congress. “She’s white and she’s a lady.”

She wants to pummel him.

Roughly what time is result going to be known? Pre-Midnight or Post-Midnight? This in American time, so I know.

All I know is this: The South Carolina polls will close at 7:00 pm ET and CNN and MSNBC (and probably many others) will begin coverage at 6:00 pm ET. I expect that Hillary will be the projected winner long before midnight.

If Hillary wins this it'll pretty much lock her the nomination. Then all the sanders fans who won't vote Hillary as alternative will be like stray dogs. Which could be nice.

You really think Sanders' supporters are going to vote for Rubio or Cruz or Trump? Ha! These GOP bitches are practically pulling each other's hair out. I've never seen anything so tawdry and tacky as what happened Thursday night and yesterday, and now today.

It's why liberals started calling it the Clown Car, then we had to rename it the Clown BUS.

1035x871-R1242_NAT_GOP_A.jpg

From the OP:

In a number of interviews, Clinton’s black supporters who backed Obama in 2008 expressed hope that she could be even more effective than the president in helping their community and getting legislation through Congress.

“I think she’s stronger than Obama was,” said Bettina Brown, a 54-year-old from Charleston. “She’s dealt with a lot of those same people” going back to the 1990s, she said.

“A lot of stuff Obama wanted to do, he couldn’t get through Congress,” said Major. “She’s gonna get a better break” from Congress. “She’s white and she’s a lady.”

. “She’s white and she’s a lady.”

She's a lady?

She wants to pummel him.

All I know is this: The South Carolina polls will close at 7:00 pm ET and CNN and MSNBC (and probably many others) will begin coverage at 6:00 pm ET. I expect that Hillary will be the projected winner long before midnight.

Okay thanks.

Hillary had better win the SC primary so she can stay on the campaign trail. Because she is afraid to go back to DC where she might be detained by the FBI. That would put a crimp on her coronation fo schizzle.

She wants to pummel him.

She's supposed to win handily in all of the Southern states on March 1. I hope she does pummel him. He's a good Democrat but she's going to make the better president.

Very few Bernie Supporters who won't switch to Hillary if she wins the nomination. Considering the alternative of someone from the clown car will make sure of that.

Hillary had better win the SC primary so she can stay on the campaign trail. Because she is afraid to go back to DC where she might be detained by the FBI. That would put a crimp on her coronation fo schizzle.

Nobody believes that, even you.

She wants to pummel him.

She's supposed to win handily in all of the Southern states on March 1. I hope she does pummel him. He's a good Democrat but she's going to make the better president.

I agree! America is NOT ready for Bernie - but IS ready for Hillary!

She wants to pummel him.

I agree! America is NOT ready for Bernie - but IS ready for Hillary!
She's just good, foreign or domestically and she is married to a former president. After the congress digs in about confirming a supreme court justice this year, we should get congress back as well.

Hillary is experienced, smart, tough, white - and would be the first woman president. I expect that she could and would accomplish many great things for America.

1. The Democrat Party has a history of throwing that woman under the bus.
2. Democrats can be relied upon to pick the candidate most likely to harm America.
3. The Democrat Party now is facing a conflict between 1 & 2.
4. Younger voters are onto Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky and want FREE stuff so, if Nutty Old Uncle Bernie is the one under the bus - for her or Biden or Kerry or even Bill Gates.....then the couches of America will be especially warm and full on election night. Well.....maybe not if it's Gates....

Forum List

Back