South America recognize Palestinian State

Is that why the []1949 armistice agreements[/B] called for peace in []Palestine[/B] and confirmed its defined borders?

"Palestine" was invented by the European Romans and later re-invented by the European Britains.

The correct historical geographical name of the land is Judah/Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived.

Too bad you can't invent any reputational points, right, dumbass? :lol:

I didn't know Princeton had a third grade. Was it a remedial class to bring your name calling up to speed?

You didn't know anything about the Middle East until I began instructing you.

Envying my formal education is unseemly. Too bad you were born with inferior DNA

"Palestine" was invented by the European Romans and later re-invented by the European Britains.

The correct historical geographical name of the land is Judah/Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived.

Too bad you can't invent any reputational points, right, dumbass? :lol:

I didn't know Princeton had a third grade. Was it a remedial class to bring your name calling up to speed?

Envying my formal education is unseemly. Too bad you were born with inferior DNA

Envy? I was hoping that maybe sometime you might give us some proof of your education.

Envy? I was hoping that maybe sometime you might give us some proof of your education.

Hope for one reputational point. Maybe, Santa will answer your prayers. :lol:

Indeed, a historical serb province, hacked by the US for albanian muslims in the course of the US war for muslims, not unlike Churchill, who hacked about 75% for the settling-squatting royal family from the arabian peninsula.

same thing for Palestine which get a seat in UN and many embassies around the world.
Royal beggars too, of course.

Forum List

Back