South America recognize Palestinian State

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
First steps before auto proclamation:
South American states recognize Palestine in 1967 borders | Al Bawaba

good news!

Since US is an occupied country by Aipac locusts, it's difficult for North America to follow South America steps...although all is possible!

435350.jpg

First steps before auto proclamation:
good news!

Since US is an occupied country by Aipac locusts, it's difficult for North America to follow South America steps...although all is possible!

That's a nice trick given Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 when Israeli statehood was declared.

You're such a stupid little Muzzie.

Arabs don't even recognize Palestine.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria'. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Islam is a dreadful curse.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Palestine doesn't exist, dumb Muzzie.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
After the Ottoman conquest in 1516-17, Palestine was no longer used by Muslims, for whom it had never meant more than an administrative sub-district, and it had been forgotten even in that limited sense. In the final phase of this rule before the British conquest, Palestine was part of Beirut.

The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.

The Palestinian Arabs' basic sense of corporate historic identity was, at different levels, Muslim or Arab or -- for some -- Syrian; it is significant that even by the end of the Mandate in 1948, after 30 years of separate Palestinian political existence, there were virtually no books in Arabic on the history of Palestine.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288529772&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

Rather than dealing politically with the Israeli and without intermediaries, they attack the Jews personally and the Sovereign State of Israel and attempt to reroute the peace process by unilateral declaration.

Good luck...

Clearly they bite hands outstretched. This is why they still have nothing, beg continually for money, and after being offered a country over sixty years ago, still have no country. Consider this, if you will. It is Nineteen Forty Eight and both Jews and the Arabians (who now call themselves Palestinians, but who did not then and who are not genetically different than any other Arabians) are offered partitions of land.

The Arabians who call themselves Palestinians were not even asked by their own people if they wanted a country. The refusal did not come from the Arabians who now call themselves Palestinians. The refusal came from Jordan, Egypt and Syria along with Saudi Arabia. The refusal was clearly orchestrated, and Nasser in sixty seven stood up in the UN and clearly said that the Jews would be driven into the sea, (Genocide anyone)? and delete Israel with the result that they would have the entire area. Look up the partitions and see for yourself. Then the Arabians attacked Israel many times without any declaration of war. Why? They say we are at war until the Sovereign State of Israel is deleted. Now three major wars were initiated by Arabians and which Israel won completely and took land to buffer themselves from further attack. They could have had their country but chose death and destruction. They continue on in this vein.

Jordan and Egypt have made peace, and we now have Lebanon (Hezbollah backed by Iranian Shia) and Iran intent on starting war with Israel. They do not want peace. They want to delete Israel. Right of return and pre-sixty seven borders are simply another method to attempt a deletion of Israel.

Does anyone think that the Israeli people do not understand this? I mean their lives are on the line. They know, and understand what they are up against.

So, for now, there is no state of Palestine and no state will be created without a peace fulfillment across the Middle East.

I say this will not happen until the upcoming war deals with these above mentioned Arabian machinations.

Millions of Pestilinians are locust.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Palestine doesn't exist,
goon!
Kosovo, Timor, Taiwan...etc didn't exist ;...now they exist.
same thing for Palestine which get a seat in UN and many embassies around the world.

Palestine doesn't exist,
goon!
Kosovo, Timor, Taiwan...etc didn't exist ;...now they exist.
same thing for Palestine which get a seat in UN and many embassies around the world.

Muzzie, Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with Israeli statehood.:lol:

You also believe the pedophile Mahomet is a prophet, right? :lol:

Israel has already reacted with "sadness and disappointment" to Brazil's declaration on the issue, saying it breached a 1995 agreement it had with the Palestinian Authority that any Palestinian state should only come about through mutual negotiations.

Palestine is already recognized by 114 countries.
Urugay and other members of Mercosur will soon also recognize Palestine.

Palestine doesn't exist. Israel, yes. Palestine, no.

Your lesson in reality.

Rather than dealing politically with the Israeli and without intermediaries, they attack the Jews personally and the Sovereign State of Israel and attempt to reroute the peace process by unilateral declaration.

Good luck...

Clearly they bite hands outstretched. This is why they still have nothing, beg continually for money, and after being offered a country over sixty years ago, still have no country. Consider this, if you will. It is Nineteen Forty Eight and both Jews and the Arabians (who now call themselves Palestinians, but who did not then and who are not genetically different than any other Arabians) are offered partitions of land.

The Arabians who call themselves Palestinians were not even asked by their own people if they wanted a country. The refusal did not come from the Arabians who now call themselves Palestinians. The refusal came from Jordan, Egypt and Syria along with Saudi Arabia. The refusal was clearly orchestrated, and Nasser in sixty seven stood up in the UN and clearly said that the Jews would be driven into the sea, (Genocide anyone)? and delete Israel with the result that they would have the entire area. Look up the partitions and see for yourself. Then the Arabians attacked Israel many times without any declaration of war. Why? They say we are at war until the Sovereign State of Israel is deleted. Now three major wars were initiated by Arabians and which Israel won completely and took land to buffer themselves from further attack. They could have had their country but chose death and destruction. They continue on in this vein.

Jordan and Egypt have made peace, and we now have Lebanon (Hezbollah backed by Iranian Shia) and Iran intent on starting war with Israel. They do not want peace. They want to delete Israel. Right of return and pre-sixty seven borders are simply another method to attempt a deletion of Israel.

Does anyone think that the Israeli people do not understand this? I mean their lives are on the line. They know, and understand what they are up against.

So, for now, there is no state of Palestine and no state will be created without a peace fulfillment across the Middle East.

I say this will not happen until the upcoming war deals with these above mentioned Arabian machinations.

You should wake up from your slumber.
zionists from eastern Europe didn't need to negotiate peace to proclaim a new "state" in 47, therefore if lieberman, netanyahu and other fundamentalist aliens refuse peace and settlements freeze; Palestinians has the right of self-determination.

zionists from eastern Europe didn't need to negotiate peace to proclaim a new "state" in 47, therefore if lieberman, netanyahu and other fundamentalist aliens refuse peace and settlements freeze; Palestinians has the right of self-determination.

Israel existed 3200 years ago and twice in antiquity.:clap2:

Every fabricated Arab shithole today was created after World War I out of the ashes of the old Ottoman Empire.:lol:

You also believe the pedophle Mahomet is a prophet :lol:

Palestinians has the right of []self-determination[/].

The Fakestinians who are a fiction? Who are you trying to shit, Muzzie? :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Israel existed 3200 years ago and twice in antiquity.:clap2:

Every fabricated Arab shithole today was created after World War I out of the ashes of the old Ottoman Empire.:lol:

You also believe the pedophle Mahomet is a prophet :lol:

Cherokee, Creeks, Chickasaws and other native indians state existed 3000 years ago in US,
so what?

Religion Of Peace'ers: "We Desire Death Like You Desire Life...:eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg[/ame]

Cherokee, Creeks, Chickasaws and other native indians state existed 3000 years ago in US,
so what?

The Palestinians didn't exist before 1967 :lol: :clap2:

Mahomet was a pedophile :eek:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen..:lol:.

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol:

Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back