South Africa Amending Constitution: White Farmers’ Lands To Be Seized And Given To Blacks

I guess you also support all of the land in the US being given back to the native Americans that we displaced...right?
Yes

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.
No they didn't. They aren't all gone. Otherwise, there would be no Home | Indian Affairs
Yes they are all gone. The Ohlone people were wiped from the face of the planet by genocidal maniac white people.
As of 2010 there were over 3000 tribal members surviving.

They want their land back. Shooo shooo invader. .. . .

"We Are Muwekma Ohlone, Welcome To Our Land, Where We Are Born!"

I'm pretty sure they will be just fine. I'm happy they are free to determine their own path no matter what it will be.
Even if they go back to the 60's when they had to have continent wide food aid distribution to stave off famine...?
Okie dokie.....
I dont really care how far they go back. Sometimes you have to take 5 steps back in order to get to where you want to be.

They built successful civilizations prior to any white people and they can do it again.

So why are you here? Surely they need your vast intellect and wisdom to guide them in their chosen way over there. You know, the Western way.

I dont really care how far they go back. Sometimes you have to take 5 steps back in order to get to where you want to be.

They built successful civilizations prior to any white people and they can do it again.
Now you sound like Obama....you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette....problem is he and you aren't in the path....
"Now you sound like Obama.."

Thanks for the compliment.

Yeah your fake white concern for the plight of Africans doesnt really move me. I know and they know they can do what they need to do because prior to whites even being around they handled their business. I think you whites are angry they dont want to honor your claim to land they stole from Black Africans.

I'm pretty sure they will be just fine. I'm happy they are free to determine their own path no matter what it will be.
Even if they go back to the 60's when they had to have continent wide food aid distribution to stave off famine...?
Okie dokie.....

So why are you here? Surely they need your vast intellect and wisdom to guide them in their chosen way over there. You know, the Western way.
Not sure what that has to do with my point? Why would I not be here?

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.
No they didn't. They aren't all gone. Otherwise, there would be no Home | Indian Affairs
Yes they are all gone. The Ohlone people were wiped from the face of the planet by genocidal maniac white people.

Interesting. My guess is that these are $5 Indians. You know. White people that stole land by pretending to be NA's. I bet none of them still look like this.

770_Muwekma_Website_Banner_Collage_bgEditor_1428470482896.jpg

Last edited:
Whether it's black run large American cities, or black ruled African countries. Without white people to keep order and manage the economy. Everything falls into decay and the black people become impoverished. ... :cool:

Interesting. My guess is that these are $5 Indians. You know. White people that stole land by pretending to be NA's. I bet none of them still look like this.

thats-racist.jpg

Muwekma_and_San_Jose_Native_American_Community_Gift_of_Hand_Drum_to_SCC_Board_of_Supervisors_May_5_2015.jpg

Whether it's black run large American cities, or black ruled African countries. Without white people to keep order and manage the economy. Everything falls into decay and the black people become impoverished. ... :cool:
Then you should be happy to hear the festive news. Dont be mad. Just hope they beg you to come back to kill them and take their land.

thats-racist.jpg

Muwekma_and_San_Jose_Native_American_Community_Gift_of_Hand_Drum_to_SCC_Board_of_Supervisors_May_5_2015.jpg
Is that little boy throwing up a gang sign?

White farmers will have their land confiscated and receive zero compensation. The farms will be given to blacks. What will they do when this doesn't solve the problems? Meanwhile, farmers have been killed so their land can be taken. And the social justice warriors there are calling it a victory.

White farmers established these farms that otherwise wouldn't exist. Typical leftist thinking. Wait until the workers create something, then confiscate it even though they have no idea how to start businesses or maintain them. When shit falls apart, they will still blame others.

Not hard to see that this country is a role model for groups like BLM or BP, who have demanded that whites hand their homes over to blacks.

"Earlier in 2018, as reported by News.com, South Africa’s parliament voted in favor of a motion brought forward by radical Marxist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) seeking to begin the process of taking white-owned farmland without compensation. "We are taking the future into our own hands," said EFF leader Julius Malema. "Shoot to kill! Shoot to kill! Pow, pow!"

South Africa Amending Constitution: White Farmers’ Lands To Be Seized And Given To Blacks

In every society blacks move to seize what others have. The others flee...and the blacks then starve and try to follow them.

White farmers will have their land confiscated and receive zero compensation. The farms will be given to blacks. What will they do when this doesn't solve the problems? Meanwhile, farmers have been killed so their land can be taken. And the social justice warriors there are calling it a victory.

White farmers established these farms that otherwise wouldn't exist. Typical leftist thinking. Wait until the workers create something, then confiscate it even though they have no idea how to start businesses or maintain them. When shit falls apart, they will still blame others.

Not hard to see that this country is a role model for groups like BLM or BP, who have demanded that whites hand their homes over to blacks.

"Earlier in 2018, as reported by News.com, South Africa’s parliament voted in favor of a motion brought forward by radical Marxist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) seeking to begin the process of taking white-owned farmland without compensation. "We are taking the future into our own hands," said EFF leader Julius Malema. "Shoot to kill! Shoot to kill! Pow, pow!"

In every society blacks move to seize what others have. The others flee...and the blacks then starve and try to follow them.
I guess thats why euriopeans fled to Africa huh? :laughing0301:

I guess thats why euriopeans fled to Africa huh? :laughing0301:[/QUOTE]

No "euriopeans" fled to Africa that I know of.

Great fucking news. I applaud them taking back what is rightfully theirs.
How long until the blacks turn it into a sewer?

Not long. Rhodesia exported food. Then blacks took over and dispossessed the whites who fled to Australia and New Zealand. Now it looks like this.

View attachment 208016
Never heard of Rhodesia. I think you meant Zimbabwe.

171118133915-zimbabwe-protest-hp-super-tease.jpg

Of course you havent..that would involve reading a book.
Hungry in Zimbabwe: 'If you rest, you starve'

Great fucking news. I applaud them taking back what is rightfully theirs.
How long until the blacks turn it into a sewer?

Not long. Rhodesia exported food. Then blacks took over and dispossessed the whites who fled to Australia and New Zealand. Now it looks like this.

View attachment 208016
Never heard of Rhodesia. I think you meant Zimbabwe.

171118133915-zimbabwe-protest-hp-super-tease.jpg

Of course you havent..that would involve reading a book.
Hungry in Zimbabwe: 'If you rest, you starve'
Why read a book when you can see with your own eyes? They look hungry to you?

160228095623-mugabe-92nd-bday-2-super-169.jpg

And that's why you should read instead of look...though I am aware that some races are more literate than others.

160228095623-mugabe-92nd-bday-2-super-169.jpg

No everyone in Mugabes birthday party was well fed. Thats what these people do. A few live like kings while they kill and repress their own people. Be it Detroit or Rhodesia or Haiti.

Mugabe holds lavish birthday party - National Courier

View attachment 208020[/QUOTE]
These arent kings. These are common everyday folk. They look hungry to you?

culture.jpg

Forum List

Back