South Africa Amending Constitution: White Farmers’ Lands To Be Seized And Given To Blacks

Great fucking news. I applaud them taking back what is rightfully theirs.

I guess you also support all of the land in the US being given back to the native Americans that we displaced...right?
Yes

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.

In other words you are full of shit, all talk and not action.

Thanks for letting us know

These arent kings. These are common everyday folk. They look hungry to you?

culture.jpg

But they arent Zimbabweans. Those are South African Zulus dressed up for European tourists.

Day Off: One Day in Cape Town - Going Global TV

Why read a book when you can see with your own eyes? They look hungry to you?

And that's why you should read instead of look...though I am aware that some races are more literate than others.
Your race was illiterate until my race educated yours. Thats why the first book was produced in Africa.

You dont know my race. I have never stated it.
Doesnt matter what your race is. Blacks educated you.

Great fucking news. I applaud them taking back what is rightfully theirs.

I guess you also support all of the land in the US being given back to the native Americans that we displaced...right?
Yes

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.

In other words you are full of shit, all talk and not action.

Thanks for letting us know
No. IOW youre full of shit and deflecting.

No they didn't. They aren't all gone. Otherwise, there would be no Home | Indian Affairs
Yes they are all gone. The Ohlone people were wiped from the face of the planet by genocidal maniac white people.
As of 2010 there were over 3000 tribal members surviving.

They want their land back. Shooo shooo invader. .. . .

"We Are Muwekma Ohlone, Welcome To Our Land, Where We Are Born!"
Interesting. My guess is that these are $5 Indians. You know. White people that stole land by pretending to be NA's. I bet none of them still look like this.

770_Muwekma_Website_Banner_Collage_bgEditor_1428470482896.jpg
thats-racist.jpg

Muwekma_and_San_Jose_Native_American_Community_Gift_of_Hand_Drum_to_SCC_Board_of_Supervisors_May_5_2015.jpg
Is that little boy throwing up a gang sign?
Naw, it looks like he has a toy in his hand and he's just play with it, probably a truck.

"The Aethiopians (Ethiopians) are highly favored with the gods, they were the first of all men created by the gods and were the founders of the Egyptian Civilization." - Diodorus Siculus, circa 60 BCE, Bibliotheca Historica.
Once again, please provide a link to your assertion that black African's produced the first book. .... :cool:

"The Aethiopians (Ethiopians) are highly favored with the gods, they were the first of all men created by the gods and were the founders of the Egyptian Civilization." - Diodorus Siculus, circa 60 BCE, Bibliotheca Historica.
Once again, please provide a link to your assertion that black African's produced the first book. .... :cool:
I just did. Do your research. I provided the citation.:cool-45:

The South African whites are taking their money and their industry to Russia. Russia takes educated and talented whites. We take uneducated and slothful central Americans.

Forum List

Back