"""Sounds Racist On Hillary Clinton`s Part"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, just wondering what they are going to do with the Illegals and people who have lived in California, but are not U.S.A. Citizens? This is something they would call Republicans Racist, if they did this!!!

"Clinton backs limiting foreign, out-of-state students in California colleges"

PERRIS, California (CNN) – Hillary Clinton backed a plan on Thursday that would limit the number of foreign born and out-of-state students who can attend California state universities.

The California Assembly approved that plan on Wednesday, allowing the University of California system to restrict the number of non-Californians to 10% of total enrollment by the fall of 2022.

“One of the things we are going to is get the cost of college down and I heard just today that the legislature in California is going to limit the number of foreign students,” Clinton said at a community conversation at a Mexican restaurant in Perris, California. “I have to say, I approve of that.”

Clinton said the reason the number of non-Californian students increased in recent years is because they were willing to “pay the full cost.”

“But we have got to get back to using public colleges and university for that they were intended,” Clinton said. “If it is in California, for the children in California. If it is in New York, for the children in New York.”

In a March 2016 audit of the University of California system, State Auditor Elaine Howle found that the number of non-Californian students in the college and university system jumped 82 percent between the 2010-11 and 2013-14 academic years.

“The university’s decision to increase the enrollment of nonresidents has made it more difficult for California residents to gain admission to the university,” Howle wrote in the audit, arguing that the decision caused “significant harm to residents and their families” in California.

Clinton announced the plan in an event billed as a conversation with community leaders, during the first day of a five-day swing through California ahead of the state’s June 7 primary.

Clinton backs limiting foreign, out-of-state students in California colleges

"GTP"
Just Lock The Bitch Up, Enough!!!
Hills-Safe-Space-600-LI.jpg

Forum List

Back