Sounds An Awful Lot Like A LeftWing Extremist

Colleges and Universities are not monopolies, nice try at a diversion.

Neither are oil companies.

The Rockefeller Family has CONTROLLED the Oil Monopoly for over 100 years.

ali2.jpg

can you give us a few gems about the warren commission as long as you're up?

:rofl:

... and that's calling it fact or assuming that I was basing it on fact how?

no,, you said it was rumor but you just best believe it and "not take the chance"" my my my oh my.. painted right into the corner you are.

:eusa_eh: Um ... no. Rumors have a chance of being true ... so again, how is it that when you or someone like Rush (just pulling a name off the top of my head) does it, then it's okay, but when someone who disagrees with you does it, they are somehow hypocrites even when they didn't say you were wrong for it?

is it true you murdered someone...

the seeds of doubt have been sown, you can't take chances, we should arrest you and then interrogate you because there is a chance it might be true

You don't say? Does the Rockefeller family control OPEC? Venezuela? Russia?

Google "Achnacarry Agreement" and "Saudi Aramco" (Aramco is short for the Arab American Oil Company) if you think Rockefeller doesn't have his hands in OPEC.
And Venezuela is part of OPEC.

... and that's calling it fact or assuming that I was basing it on fact how?

no,, you said it was rumor but you just best believe it and "not take the chance"" my my my oh my.. painted right into the corner you are.

:eusa_eh: Um ... no. Rumors have a chance of being true ... so again, how is it that when you or someone like Rush (just pulling a name off the top of my head) does it, then it's okay, but when someone who disagrees with you does it, they are somehow hypocrites even when they didn't say you were wrong for it?

can't speak for rush,, cause I don't listen,, I didn't do it, I took no action,, you listened to rumor innunendo and gossip and made a decision on whom not to vote for because of some unsubstantiated rumor.. you remind me of all those obabmamabots who were interviewed.. they didn't know up from down about their own party but they just "knew" everything about Palin.. No wonder this country is so effed up.

btw listened to MSNBC most of the evening and this morning,, not a word about the soldiers being shot... only Dr. Tiller.. Interesting.. hey?

So it turned out to be another right wing extremist.

Big surprise.

Now muslims are 'right wing extremists' :lol::lol::lol:

Ravi, you're always there when I need a good laugh. Thanks. :lol:

Maybe the shooter is just mad because he went in there before telling them that Obama promised him he can be all he can be and do as he wants in Obama's name sake.

LMFAO

So it turned out to be another right wing extremist.

Big surprise.

Not all muslims. But many of them are...I'm sure you've heard of Osama bin laden.

So what's your issue with the War on Terror then? Hell, it's just one bunch of right wing extremists waging war on another group of right wing extremists. I mean the less there are of them on the planet, the better? Right? :lol:

Not all muslims. But many of them are...I'm sure you've heard of Osama bin laden.

So what's your issue with the War on Terror then? Hell, it's just one bunch of right wing extremists waging war on another group of right wing extremists. I mean the less there are of them on the planet, the better? Right? :lol:
I didn't realize I had a problem with eliminating terrorists. Thanks for letting me know.

I didn't realize I had a problem with eliminating terrorists. Thanks for letting me know.

I see, so you are a supporter of Bush's War on Terror. Nice to know that you have some common sense after all.

I see, so you are a supporter of Bush's War on Terror. Nice to know that you have some common sense after all.
:lol: You're as bad as Willow with your stupid assumptions.

Well, why don't you help clear it up? Do you support the War on Terror or not?

Well, why don't you help clear it up? Do you support the War on Terror or not?
I support eliminating terrorists. A War on Terror is about as retarded as a War on Drugs...and invading Iraq was the height of idiocy.

And fundamentalist Muslims aren't any less right wing extremists that fundamentalist Christians are...though your merry little dance helps you to avoid facing this point.

Forum List

Back