Sounds An Awful Lot Like A LeftWing Extremist

That's a lot of "rumors" to be basing it on. :eusa_whistle:

yet YOU didn't like palin for a rumor

do you even know what hypocrisy means? you probably think it is chinese for "she who is well rounded in thought"

The sad thing is that you still don't see the difference. I never stated that what I used to formulate an 'opinion' was based on fact or that my opinion was in itself fact. But shh ... we won't tell anyone.

its hypocritical...stop digging yourself into a deeper hole, you bashed those who believe obama is not eligible based on rumors and some evidence....hypocrisy is not french for "can see both sides of the coin"

yet YOU didn't like palin for a rumor

do you even know what hypocrisy means? you probably think it is chinese for "she who is well rounded in thought"

The sad thing is that you still don't see the difference. I never stated that what I used to formulate an 'opinion' was based on fact or that my opinion was in itself fact. But shh ... we won't tell anyone.

sure you did,, and followed it "best not take the chance"! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

... and that's calling it fact or assuming that I was basing it on fact how?

It's easy to caste the black male into the criminal mode because our prisons are inundated with black male inmates who have been convicted by their peers of 12 to spend a lot of their lives in prison to get them off the streets of America.

no,, you said it was rumor but you just best believe it and "not take the chance"" my my my oh my.. painted right into the corner you are.

Suspect arrested in Arkansas recruiting center shooting

Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad -- a 24-year-old Little Rock resident formerly known as Carlos Bledsoe -- faces a first-degree murder charge and 15 counts of engaging in a terrorist act, Little Rock Police Chief Stuart Thomas said. The terrorist counts ste

While authorities continued to investigate a motive, Thomas said Muhammad is a Muslim convert and, based on preliminary interviews with him, investigators believe there were "political and religious motives" in the shooting.

Suspect arrested in Arkansas recruiting center shooting - CNN.com

So it turned out to be another right wing extremist.

Big surprise.

yeah, he sounds like a big bush/cheney guy, all right.
:eusa_whistle:

" Police arrested Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, along a crosstown interstate moments after the shootings at the Army-Navy Career Center in a shopping center in west Little Rock.

Muhammad acted alone, the police chief said, and based on an interview with officers, the suspect "probably had political and religious motives for the attack." He lived in an apartment just 1.5 miles from the recruiting center. A search warrant had been obtained for the apartment.

Thomas said Muhammad, previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, would be charged with first-degree murder, plus 15 counts of committing a terroristic act. Thomas said those counts result from the gunfire occurring near other people"

Police: Recruiting center gunman targeted military

Big surprise.

" Police arrested Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, along a crosstown interstate moments after the shootings at the Army-Navy Career Center in a shopping center in west Little Rock.

Muhammad acted alone, the police chief said, and based on an interview with officers, the suspect "probably had political and religious motives for the attack." He lived in an apartment just 1.5 miles from the recruiting center. A search warrant had been obtained for the apartment.

Thomas said Muhammad, previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, would be charged with first-degree murder, plus 15 counts of committing a terroristic act. Thomas said those counts result from the gunfire occurring near other people"

You may not know this...but most patriarchal societies are by definition right wing extremists.

Hate gays...check.
Treat women like second class citizens...check.
Hate liberals...check.

*shhh*

Big surprise.

You may not know this...but most patriarchal societies are by definition right wing extremists.

Hate gays...check.
Hate liberals...check.

*shhh*

I'll file that away next time some liberal flaps their gums about not imposing our morality on the people of the middle east.

Big surprise.

Hate gays...check.
Hate liberals...check.

*shhh*

drunk again, huh?

You must be a fan, too. Care to talk about it? Who does run the media, then?

The same people who control the Oil and Banking monopolies and pull LimpBoy's strings, the Rockefeller Family led by King David.

The oil monopoly that watched the price of its product tumble last year and was powerless to do anything about it? That oil monopoly?

The Oil Monopoly that doubled the price of oil while demand increased less than 2%, until the the world economy broke under the strain. That Oil Monopoly!

The same people who control the Oil and Banking monopolies and pull LimpBoy's strings, the Rockefeller Family led by King David.

The oil monopoly that watched the price of its product tumble last year and was powerless to do anything about it? That oil monopoly?

The Oil Monopoly that doubled the price of oil while demand increased less than 2%, until the the world economy broke under the strain. That Oil Monopoly!

Why would they have to reduce the price of oil even when the economy faltered? Have colleges and universities cut tuition? Have governments cut spenging? Why would a real oil monopoly have to cut prices?

Why would they have to reduce the price of oil even when the economy faltered? Have colleges and universities cut tuition? Have governments cut spenging? Why would a real oil monopoly have to cut prices?

Colleges and Universities are not monopolies, nice try at a diversion.

Colleges and Universities are not monopolies, nice try at a diversion.

Neither are oil companies.

no,, you said it was rumor but you just best believe it and "not take the chance"" my my my oh my.. painted right into the corner you are.

:eusa_eh: Um ... no. Rumors have a chance of being true ... so again, how is it that when you or someone like Rush (just pulling a name off the top of my head) does it, then it's okay, but when someone who disagrees with you does it, they are somehow hypocrites even when they didn't say you were wrong for it?

Forum List

Back