Sounds An Awful Lot Like A LeftWing Extremist

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center

DEVELOPING: A gunman opened fire Monday at an army recruitment center in Little Rock, Ark., killing one army recruiter and seriously wounding another, FOX16.com reported.

A man in a black SUV drove to the recruitment office and began shooting at around 10:19 a.m., a spokesman with the Little Rock police department told FOX News.

Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

No, it sounds like a nutcase with anger issues and a tragedy.

In general, it's left wingers who hate military and try to keep them out of public places.. yep! sounds just like a left wing extremist to me.

Well, he's gonna need a little empathy donchyathink?

I know I am a douche.. and yep,, I remember that.. was that before or after ravi rabid posted her right wing extremist mumbo jumbo???

Look at it this way Article.. Before he shot the recruiters he was left wing. (betcha any amount of money he was not a Republican) after he shot them he became an extremist wouldn't you agree???

Look at it this way Article.. Before he shot the recruiters he was left wing. (betcha any amount of money he was not a Republican) after he shot them he became an extremist wouldn't you agree???

Well, yes, since he's black, the odds are against him being a Republican.

I know I am a douche.. and yep,, I remember that.. was that before or after ravi rabid posted her right wing extremist mumbo jumbo???
:rolleyes: You've no idea who shot the recruiters or why but you have a pretty good idea who shot the doctor and why...and he most definitely sounds like a right wing extremist.

There are black Republicans,, I'm just not willing to bet this guy is one of them. Republicans don't usually target recruiting stations.. in just the same way you can bet Democrats don't target abortion clinics.. are you getting to where I'm going with this now??? before they acted they are left or right,, it's after they act you can call them an extremist.. like old Bill Ayeres..

:rolleyes: You've no idea who shot the recruiters or why but you have a pretty good idea who shot the doctor and why...and he most definitely sounds like a right wing extremist.

Hastings said the suspect — described as a black male — immediately fled the scene in his SUV. The vehicle was stopped on Interstate 630 a short time later and the suspect was taken into custody approximately four miles from the center, Hastings said.

No, it sounds like a nutcase with anger issues and a tragedy.

In general, it's left wingers who hate military and try to keep them out of public places.. yep! sounds just like a left wing extremist to me.

Actually, there's almost no information to go on there.

Since when are all nutcases left (or right) wing extremists? Most are just isolated nuts with a misplaced grievance.

Willow, it looks to me like you live by a double standard and have no problem selling yourself out to take a shot at the other team even if it makes you look like a hypocrite.

There are black Republicans,, I'm just not willing to bet this guy is one of them. Republicans don't usually target recruiting stations.. in just the same way you can bet Democrats don't target abortion clinics.. are you getting to where I'm going with this now??? before they acted they are left or right,, it's after they act you can call them an extremist.. like old Bill Ayeres..

Impossible. The State Run Media assures us blacks want nothing to do with Republicans.

;)

Hastings said the suspect — described as a black male — immediately fled the scene in his SUV. The vehicle was stopped on Interstate 630 a short time later and the suspect was taken into custody approximately four miles from the center, Hastings said.
So? Since it was a black male he shot someone for political reasons? Your mind isn't functioning.

So? Since it was a black male he shot someone for political reasons? Your mind isn't functioning.

just like the guy who shot Tiller didn't do it for political reasons huh??? keep dreaming.. or backbending or contortions.. or whatever you call them..

You got a point there. Black males can blame just about anything societal when they deviate from socially acceptable behavior.

Last edited:
have can blame???

??

I'm having a hard time figuring out the verbage in your posts, fraulein.

Forum List

Back