Air France Flight 447 - MISSING (228 feared dead)

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Air France flight goes missing over Atlantic - Americas- msnbc.com

SAO PAULO, Brazil - A missing Air France jet carrying 228 people from Rio de Janeiro to Paris ran into a tower of thunderstorms over the Atlantic Ocean, officials said Monday, fearing that all aboard were lost. The area where the plane could have gone down was vast. Brazil's military searched for it off its northeast coast, while the French military scoured the ocean near the Cape Verde Islands off the West African coast.
French President Nicolas Sarkozy told families of those aboard that "prospects of finding survivors were very small." If all 228 were killed, it would be the deadliest commercial airline disaster since 2001.

Sarkozy, speaking at Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport, said the reason for the disappearance remained unclear and that "no hypothesis" was excluded.

"(I met with) a mother who lost her son, a fiancee who lost her future husband. I told them the truth," he said.

Anyone who reads the news knows about this David. What is there to discuss? It's a tragedy. Every now and then a plane goes down, and nobody is ever going to change that.

Anyone who reads the news knows about this David. What is there to discuss? It's a tragedy. Every now and then a plane goes down, and nobody is ever going to change that.

Everyone who reads the news also knows about our economy, yet we seem to have several discussions about that........

And you guys thought this was a non-story. An Airbus A-330 with a veteran crew does NOT crash in the middle of the Atlantic. This was a relatively new craft with a flawless service record. A modern jet like this just doesn't crash. It has mechanical problems, the pilots report the problems, it tries to make its way back and then if it can't, it crashes. This was VERY sudden. This has been my theory for days. Now THIS.

http://momento24.com/en/2009/05/27/bomb-threat-on-air-france-flight/

3 days later, the same jet crashed into the ocean. Coincidence? I think not. This was a case of terrorism in the highest regards.

Last edited:
And you guys thought this was a non-story. An Airbus A-330 with a veteran crew does NOT crash in the middle of the Atlantic. This was a relatively new craft with a flawless service record. A modern jet like this just doesn't crash. It has mechanical problems, the pilots report the problems, it tries to make its way back and then if it can't, it crashes. This was VERY sudden. This has been my theory for days. Now THIS.

3 days later, the same jet crashed into the ocean. Coincidence? I think not. This was a case of terrorism in the highest regards.

I can't get that link to work. Wanna try again?

Lightning storm is the standing and very feasible theory.

Do you think for a second a modern jetliner with over 200 people traveling thousands of miles would be brought down by lightning?

Impossible. Absolutely impossible.

Go to drudge. It's in red letters.

DRUDGE REPORT 2009®

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...+threat&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Do you think for a second a modern jetliner with over 200 people traveling thousands of miles would be brought down by lightning?

Um ... no it's far from impossible, it's a lot more common than you seem to think. Go ahead, take a 9-volt battery to your computer motherboard and connect it to two random points, same effect.

DavidS...do you have a brother named eot?

This isn't a fucking conspiracy. I've done quite a bit of research on safety precautions of modern airlines because I'm scared to death of flying. Planes get struck by lightning in super cells and are fine. You had a plane crash 20 years ago because of a downburst and no planes since have crashed because of that.

This was a VETERAN crew. If you a combine a veteran crew and a ultra-modern aircraft, the equivelant to a 767-300ER - you do not have these kinds of problems.

Um ... no it's far from impossible, it's a lot more common than you seem to think. Go ahead, take a 9-volt battery to your computer motherboard and connect it to two random points, same effect.

Ok - you know what - obviously you've done more research than I have. I'm talking to other pilots who've flown the exact same jet on another forum right now - the people who have spent thousands of hours flying this aircraft - and you seem to know better than them.

Please, by all means. Tell them all how you know better than they do.

AF A332 Missing (F-GZCP) - Part 7 — Civil Aviation Forum | Airliners.net

Go to drudge. It's in red letters.

DRUDGE REPORT 2009®

Bomb threat on Air France flight | Momento 24

Gracias.

Ok - you know what - obviously you've done more research than I have. I'm talking to other pilots who've flown the exact same jet on another forum right now - the people who have spent thousands of hours flying this aircraft - and you seem to know better than them.

You haven't tried the 9-volt battery experiment have you. Here's the trick, most times the connection you make by randomly sending an electric shock through a PCB will result in maybe a small amount of damage, and the components will continue to function, just a little diminished. Once in a while though the path you pick will go directly to the CPU ... which will make it completely useless until replaced. There are many ... many ... many more possible ways that a lightning strike can go wrong, and the designers work to account for as many as possible, but no matter how well you design a machine, there is always a chance that something can go wrong. The longer a machine goes without problems the higher the chance that the first problem will be fatal to the machine, and in the case of jets, the crew and passengers.

You haven't tried the 9-volt battery experiment have you. Here's the trick, most times the connection you make by randomly sending an electric shock through a PCB will result in maybe a small amount of damage, and the components will continue to function, just a little diminished. Once in a while though the path you pick will go directly to the CPU ... which will make it completely useless until replaced. There are many ... many ... many more possible ways that a lightning strike can go wrong, and the designers work to account for as many as possible, but no matter how well you design a machine, there is always a chance that something can go wrong. The longer a machine goes without problems the higher the chance that the first problem will be fatal to the machine, and in the case of jets, the crew and passengers.

I sure did not peg you for this kind of electrical experiment.

crank+2+still.jpg

And I was right!

I sure did not peg you for this kind of electrical experiment.

crank+2+still.jpg

And I was right!

Try it, though with your luck by trying to make a tragedy into a lame conspiracy theory you'd probably hit that one in a thousand chance right on the first try and zap your CPU.

I did all sorts of things with electricity, babe. I killed a laptop by dumping a glass of wine on it. What does that prove? I expect a multi-million dollar aircraft has different tolerances.

I did all sorts of things with electricity, babe. I killed a laptop by dumping a glass of wine on it. What does that prove? I expect a multi-million dollar aircraft has different tolerances.

First, "different tolerances" is meaningless, all electronic equipment has the same types of weaknesses, electricity, shorting out do to liquids, etc.. Also, there is never 100% guarantee, ever, for anything, especially travel. Shit happens and we cannot accommodate everything, that's the impossibility. Lastly, killing a laptop with a glass of wine does not make you an expert, building machines from scratch before computer technology was even past the "stone age" of electronics does.

Ok babe. I'll spill a glass of wine on the headset jack of the next aircraft I'm on, and see what happens next.

Then, I'll strap my ass to my laptop and jump off my roof and see how far I can fly.

Ok babe. I'll spill a glass of wine on the headset jack of the next aircraft I'm on, and see what happens next.

Then, I'll strap my ass to my laptop and jump off my roof and see how far I can fly.

... and that equates to lightning striking a huge lump of metal how?

Forum List

Back