Sounds An Awful Lot Like A LeftWing Extremist

Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center

DEVELOPING: A gunman opened fire Monday at an army recruitment center in Little Rock, Ark., killing one army recruiter and seriously wounding another, FOX16.com reported.

A man in a black SUV drove to the recruitment office and began shooting at around 10:19 a.m., a spokesman with the Little Rock police department told FOX News.

Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

And let's not forget the environmentalist terrorists...

dealership and suv Resources | BNET

I love it! An environmentalist gun nut in a SUV. :cuckoo:

have can blame???

??

I'm having a hard time figuring out the verbage in your posts, fraulein.

Of course I would be the one to figure it out. But for the benefit of others:

Faulein is saying that it's too common for many black people to "blame society" when they do stuff like this.

have can blame???

??

Faulein is saying that it's too common for many black people to "blame society" when they do stuff like this.

Yes, thank you. More specifically, it's done on their behalf by a whole host of others.

Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center

DEVELOPING: A gunman opened fire Monday at an army recruitment center in Little Rock, Ark., killing one army recruiter and seriously wounding another, FOX16.com reported.

A man in a black SUV drove to the recruitment office and began shooting at around 10:19 a.m., a spokesman with the Little Rock police department told FOX News.

Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

And let's not forget the environmentalist terrorists...

dealership and suv Resources | BNET

I love it! An environmentalist gun nut in a SUV. :cuckoo:

it's more like a left wing hypocrite in an SUV

Impossible. The State Run Media ;)

LimpBoy tells his mindless drones to call the media "The State Run Media" TODAY and the brainwashed Ditto-Dopers can't help themselves from immediately conforming to their programming. :udaman:

have can blame???

??

Yep...those damn darkies...always blaming society for their problems. :cuckoo:

Impossible. The State Run Media ;)

LimpBoy tells his mindless drones to call the media "The State Run Media" TODAY and the brainwashed Ditto-Dopers can't help themselves from immediately conforming to their programming. :udaman:

You must be a fan, too. Care to talk about it? Who does run the media, then?

The same people who control the Oil and Banking monopolies and pull LimpBoy's strings, the Rockefeller Family led by King David.

You must be a fan, too. Care to talk about it? Who does run the media, then?

The same people who control the Oil and Banking monopolies and pull LimpBoy's strings, the Rockefeller Family led by King David.

The oil monopoly that watched the price of its product tumble last year and was powerless to do anything about it? That oil monopoly?

have can blame???

??

Yep...those damn darkies...always blaming society for their problems. :cuckoo:

As I said, it's usually done by others on their behalf.

I'd put money on that happening as soon as the story behind this guy gets out.

And you hit the nail on the head.

I get so tired of people figuring out events and motives when they don't have all the facts. And when I say "people" I mean journalists, the pigs.

Police in Little Rock, Ark., say a man whoshot two new Army soldiers, killing one, at a military recruiting center likely had "political and religious motives.

That's a lot of "rumors" to be basing it on. :eusa_whistle:

yet YOU didn't like palin for a rumor

do you even know what hypocrisy means? you probably think it is chinese for "she who is well rounded in thought"

Police in Little Rock, Ark., say a man whoshot two new Army soldiers, killing one, at a military recruiting center likely had "political and religious motives.

do you even know what hypocrisy means? you probably think it is chinese for "she who is well rounded in thought"

The sad thing is that you still don't see the difference. I never stated that what I used to formulate an 'opinion' was based on fact or that my opinion was in itself fact. But shh ... we won't tell anyone.

I get so tired of people figuring out events and motives when they don't have all the facts. And when I say "people" I mean journalists, the pigs.

They seem to have been quoting a police officer! this time.

The problem is that thanks to media we have little else to go by in most cases.

The sad thing is that you still don't see the difference. I never stated that what I used to formulate an 'opinion' was based on fact or that my opinion was in itself fact. But shh ... we won't tell anyone.

sure you did,, and followed it "best not take the chance"! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back