Sotomayor Wins Confirmation Easily

You just described yourself.

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life"

And she eminently filling the vagrancy on the court.

I love that quote!

The thing that is great about that quote is that all the criticism she has received for it, just proves how out of touch the right is.

Someone who has experienced racism first hand will have a much better understanding of it on the bench.

10210803a.jpg

The reason 'justice' is blind is because only the merits of case as applied to law is to be considered, 'feelings' are NOT to be involved AT ALL.

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life"

And she eminently filling the vagrancy on the court.

I love that quote!

The thing that is great about that quote is that all the criticism she has received for it, just proves how out of touch the right is.

Someone who has experienced racism first hand will have a much better understanding of it on the bench.

10210803a.jpg

The reason 'justice' is blind is because only the merits of case as applied to law is to be considered, 'feelings' are NOT to be involved AT ALL.

That, of course, is absurd.

No, the only reason you are whinning is because we won the last election and get to appoint the judges.

If Obama said the sky was blue, the Republicans would try to paint it red.

Fine. Got married last summer, thus my signature. One of the few, the proud, the legally married in California.

1/18,000? OMFG! That's hilarious!

Like that? I'm thinking of having bumper stickers made up...I know quite a few in the local area who got married I can give them to.
Even though when put on a referendum and voted DOWN by the MAJORITY of kullyfornians, you're still bragging about being a flaming homo who got married?

No wonder you like this liberal, gun hating, abortion loving, smarter than a white man, make policy from the bench, La Raza member, RACIST scum sotomayor... she's right up your alley isn't she? I bet you're ready to parade down the street with peacock feathers in your hair and your ass hanging out of your chaps.

Pure freaking scum.

Last edited:
1/18,000? OMFG! That's hilarious!

Like that? I'm thinking of having bumper stickers made up...I know quite a few in the local area who got married I can give them to.
Even though when put on a referendum and voted DOWN by the MAJORITY of kullyfornians, you're still bragging about being a flaming homo who got married?

No wonder you like this liberal, gun hating, abortion loving, smarter than a white man, make policy from the bench, La Raza member, RACIST scum sotomayor... she's right up your alley isn't she? I bet you're ready to parade down the street with peacock feathers in your hair and your ass hanging out of your chaps led by your pervert sex partner on a dog chain.

Pure freaking scum.

Yes you are.

No wonder you like this liberal, gun hating, abortion loving, smarter than a white man, make policy from the bench, La Raza member, RACIST scum sotomayor... she's right up your alley isn't she? I bet you're ready to parade down the street with peacock feathers in your hair and your ass hanging out of your chaps led by your pervert sex partner on a dog chain.

Pure freaking scum.

Yes you are.

Little chrissie the liberal DUNCE... "I know you are but what am I"... is that all you got son? ... :lol:

How old did you say you were?

Forum List

Back