Sorry, ladies, but no more special treatmeny...

If this was truly about equal rights, the bars would have lowered their prices for the men. It's an opportunity for them to make more money.

If I were you men, I'd protest.
In a free society... I am free to offer whatever prices I wish, standard or not standard... I am free to offer special deals for seniors... I am free to offer discounts to the 100th customer of the day... I am free to charge a cover charge to men while not charging one to women... I am free to grant or refuse service at my discretion...

Fuck you and your hatred of the freedoms many of my fellow vets fought and gave their lives for

Speak for yourself. As a retired vet, I didn't sign up and give 21 years of my life for Ladies Nite at the local bar and grill.

:lol::lol::lol:

If this was truly about equal rights, the bars would have lowered their prices for the men. It's an opportunity for them to make more money.

In a free society... I am free to offer whatever prices I wish, standard or not standard... I am free to offer special deals for seniors... I am free to offer discounts to the 100th customer of the day... I am free to charge a cover charge to men while not charging one to women... I am free to grant or refuse service at my discretion...

Fuck you and your hatred of the freedoms many of my fellow vets fought and gave their lives for

Speak for yourself. As a retired vet, I didn't sign up and give 21 years of my life for Ladies Nite at the local bar and grill.

No, but we DID sign up to protect the right of Americans to make decisions on their own.

Nope.. but you fought to have the freedom to make your own choices as a free citizen, business owner, etc.. instead of some phony baloney misconstrued 'protection'

Forum List

Back