Tell dumbass Tea Party to stop asking about birth certificates while I'm on camera

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rdean, Jul 26, 2010.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,878
    Buck, who rose to the top of recent polls against his Republican primary opponent Jane Norton, campaigns as a "grassroots candidate" and openly embraces the Tea Party support he's received. For example, at the Independence Institute's Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms party last weekend, he asked the crowd, "Anybody here in any Tea Parties? Is that a great deal or what?"

He went on to call the Tea Parties a "great thing that (President) Obama has given us."

[​IMG]

Buck: Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on the camera? God, what am I supposed to do?"

---------------------------

Will the Tea Party change their position?

2. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Birfers look like MENSA candidates next to you, Chumlee. :lol::lol::lol:

3. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,074
    The birthers only represent most of the Tea Party.

It's not like they're a majority.

:lol:

4. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,147
    Hey--you're talking about my candidate Ken Buck--who I just voted for. And he's right--there is a minut minority in the tea party movement aka "birthers" who just can't get past this birth certificate deal and they should be called dumb-asses. What a dumb question to ask.

The OVERWHELMING majority of tea partiers in this country believe that Barack Obama was born in the United States.

The birthers are about as credible as those on the left that believe 9/11 was an inside job.

And no the tea party hasn't changed their position on a responsible--smaller government-- with less wreckless government spending-equating to less taxation--meaning more freedom and opportunity for the citizens of this country. That is the core foundation of the tea party movement in this country--of which now the membership consists of 40% democrats and independants.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/90541-survey-four-in-10-tea-party-members-dem-or-indie

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010