Soros Has "fun" affecting societies

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think anyone is crazy to hate George Soros.

They're crazy to think he has influence or impact of huge consequential significance, that he can swing an election or dictate policy or anything like that, particularly trying to do so without acknowledging that if a couple million dollars in donations gets you all that power then there are dozens or hundreds of rich conservative who affect society as much as he does.

i hate to talk about politics ,it's nothing just pool of mud....why we have created this sub-forum for this....??

I dont have time to click on the links, how about a line or two quoted from the link.

This should do it.

"When you try to improve society, you affect different people and different interests differently.....so you very often have all kinds of unintended adverse consequences, so I had to experiment and it was a learning process, the first part was this subversive activity; disrupting repressive regimes; that was a lot of fun and thats actually what got me hooked on this whole enterprise" -George Soros

"Seeing what works in one country and trying it in the other countries; it was kida of developed a matrix, we had national foundations and we had certain specialized activities" -George Soros

"I became concerned with the problems of globalization where you have global markets, but politics based on the sovereignty of the states, so how do you deal with that issue, and then I came to the realization that Open Society is endangered by our current leadership in this country and that is when I focused my attention on The United States." - George Soros

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think anyone is crazy to hate George Soros.

They're crazy to think he has influence or impact of huge consequential significance, that he can swing an election or dictate policy or anything like that, particularly trying to do so without acknowledging that if a couple million dollars in donations gets you all that power then there are dozens or hundreds of rich conservative who affect society as much as he does.

It is a lot more than just a "couple million dollars". He has started numerous foundations that funnel money into political campaigns and movements. He is very well organized and puts his money were his minions operate.

The above post's quotes should show you his mind set.

This if for the people that think we are crazy to hate this man.

If you still think were crazy to hate him, then please, please, please explain this audio in a different way then it sounds.

‘Puppet Master’ Soros Has ‘Fun’ Subversively & Adversely Affecting Societies; Lays Out His Plan For America | The Blaze
SOROS DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. :cuckoo:

You didn't explain the audio, you just name called instead. If he is so innocent then explain his own words in a different way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssl5yb7FewA"]Soros & One West Bank Scam[/ame]

Last edited:
I dont have time to click on the links, how about a line or two quoted from the link.

This should do it.

"When you try to improve society, you affect different people and different interests differently.....so you very often have all kinds of unintended adverse consequences, so I had to experiment and it was a learning process, the first part was this subversive activity; disrupting repressive regimes; that was a lot of fun and thats actually what got me hooked on this whole enterprise" -George Soros
Repressive regime supporting CON$ervoFascist Regressives reveal why they hate Soros to the point of derangement.

This should do it.

Repressive regime supporting CON$ervoFascist Regressives reveal why they hate Soros to the point of derangement.

In this quote he was talking about how he got hooked on fucking with societies. If you look at my last quote of him he talks about how he turned his attention to The United States.

Here....Let me quote it for you again.

"I became concerned with the problems of globalization where you have global markets, but politics based on the sovereignty of the states, so how do you deal with that issue, and then I came to the realization that Open Society is endangered by our current leadership in this country and that is when I focused my attention on The United States." - George Soros

Oh and just so you know "repressive regime" to Soros is any regime that doesn't want to conform to a new global government.

He screwed with Great Britian. Was that a "repressive regime"????????

Nice try though......

This should do it.

In this quote he was talking about how he got hooked on fucking with societies. If you look at my last quote of him he talks about how he turned his attention to The United States.

Here....Let me quote it for you again.

I should have known, only America hating CON$ervoFascist Regressives can call the USA a repressive regime and focus their attention on it. That was the "original intent" of the constitution, Right?

Clearly Soros is a CON$ervative!!!

Why Are the Obama Regime and Its Media Lackeys So Fearful Of the Dissent They Once Celebrated? - Big Journalism

Oh and just so you know "repressive regime" to Soros is any regime that doesn't want to conform to a new global government.

He screwed with Great Britian. Was that a "repressive regime"????????

Nice try though......
Oh and just so you know "repressive regime" to America Hating CON$ervoFascist Regressives is the USA because it does not conform to CON$ervoFascism.

Is the USA a "repressive regime"????????

Nice try though......

Hmm, another Donald Trump, you say oh boy? Looking across America I would think Soros is the least of our worries.

Forum List

Back