SOROS EXPOSED-Research on the Progressive Puppet Master.

Disingenuous. There are legitimate arguments against Beck without you having to make shit up. His message on the subject is not to take anything he or anyone else say's at face value, but do your own research.

You must be INTENSE-ly smoking crack, because the link I put to the NY Times QUOTES Beck. Got that bunky? IT'S BECK'S OWN WORDS IN CORRECT CONTEXT. His quote appears in numerous legit newspapers, magazines.....if it were incorrect, Beck's bosses would have had their legal team demand a retraction, and Beck would have railed about being slandered from his media bully pulpit. To date, that hasn't happened.

The only thing disingenuous here is your pretending that Beck's quote doesn't exist. Don't get pissed at me because Beck played you for a fool and publically called you an idiot.....blame Beck for that.

You are the Idiot TiaChu. Beck is Pro Israel, Anti Soros. Nice opinion piece you source, Jerk Off. It must be true!!! It must be True!!!..... Pussy.

GLENN: The other thing we talked about this week was the fact that not only social justice. Social justice means redistribution of wealth. That's what it means. The way Jim Wallis and all of these people on the left mean social justice, they mean redistribution of wealth. Who's going to be on with us in a half hour? Who did you get a hold of? Did you get a hold of Dobson or — Robinson? We'll have James Robison on. He is huge evangelical pastor. He will tell you about social justice. He will tell you about what they mean when they say social justice. So I talk not only social justice but I talk about collective salvation this week. Now, collective salvation is a Marxist idea. Because Marxism is Godless. Do you remember the Soviet Union? It's godless. So what is collective salvation? That Jesus died, sure. But he didn't give you your salvation. Your salvation comes from, if you're an oppressor, if you're a white person, Jeremiah Wright, listen to any of his talks, if you're a white person, you must, to be saved, give up all of your stuff. Now, if the oppressed can rise up and take the stuff from the rich white oppressor, they can provide collective salvation. It puts people in the role of the Messiah and that their salvation is linked to everyone's salvation. So in other words, if they have power, they're going to have to do things that will lead to everyone's salvation. It's imperative because their salvation is dependent on it because we all go together. It's human, serving now the party of human, party of human. That's not the way it happens at the pearly gates. It's an individual thing. I explain this on television. So in other words Jesus dies on the cross because he's a victim. First of all, he chose. But collective salvation teaches that Jesus was a victim. And then the tomb is irrelevant because he rises from the dead, but he didn't do anything. He's not conquering anything. He's still a victim. And we all have to do what we have to do to be able to survive. Okay? To be able to have salvation. We have to force people into it. I said, that's like Jesus dying on the cross. And then what? He comes back, what? I've got to get them Jews. What does the media report? Glenn Beck says Jesus has to come back and get them Jews. No. I'm saying in a perverted world, in a perverted gospel. "Glenn Beck says that Jews killed Jesus. Romans killed Jesus."

PAT: Well, I mean, technically the Romans, yes.

GLENN: Yes, they did.

PAT: Carried out the will of the Sanhedrin. The Jews wanted him executed.

GLENN: Now, does that make me all of a sudden anti Jewish?

PAT: No.

GLENN: That's what they're going to say.

PAT: That's ridiculous.

GLENN: There is no one more pro Israel and more pro Jew than I am. I can't take it anymore. The lies and the bearing of false witness.

Here's the truth, and you are not going to get it from me. You are going to get it, the words of Barack Obama and Jim Wallis and Van Jones, I'm going to play audio for you today that should shake you to your core. This is the reason why they are doing these things. We've been talking about Cloward and Piven and next week I'm going to show you the plan. We found their manifesto and I swear to you, I swear to you this is it. You'll understand it all. But above that is this perversion of religion, this perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ. That's what it is.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: More sulfur -- Obamacare funds abortions

You can link a rebroadcast of Beck's bullshit for the last ten years....but you CANNOT erase the quote IN HIS OWN WORDS in which he calls people like YOU an IDIOT.

You are an INTENSE Beck idiot (his words, not mine).....so why should I waste time and effort debunking his LONG list of lies, exaggerations, half truths and distortions? Other people have done that. Observe:

Beck doctors Soros quote to suggest Soros called for giving "the world" "a vote in Congress"

Caught red-handed: Beck doctors video and lies about Soros quote | Media Matters for America

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=083BhxViKxY[/ame]

again I ask...who the fuck cares?

And again I ask...if something was seriously going on, and you simply ignored the warnings, and then it happened...would you still be mr. smarty pants? Or is it maybe a simple and wise idea to maybe ask yourself "what if?" or is asking that question dangerous to the pro-tyranny doorknob lickers on usmb?

Someone needs to clue Stephanie in.....Beck has stated for the record that anyone who takes his show seriously is an idiot.

Id like to see that link.

Fitnah asked for the quote, and I gave it to him. But he didn't have the maturity to deal with the truth, so instead he sends me a negative rep stating "Failed".

The only thing that "failed" was Mr. Fitnah's ability to deal with the truth.

Beck has stated for the record that anyone who takes his show seriously is an idiot.

Sorry the quote is not there.

The only thing that is "sorry" here is that YOU, Fintah, are either a very poor reader or a very poor liar or very delusional:

.... When it was suggested in an interview that he sometimes sounds like a preacher, he (Beck) responded, “No. You’ve never met a more flawed guy than me.”

He (Beck) added later: “I say on the air all time, ‘if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.’ ”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/30/business/media/30beck.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

Forum List

Back