SOROS EXPOSED-Research on the Progressive Puppet Master.

I logged on to start a joke thread in CT about this. :lol: I actually watched his entire show for the first time yesterday. It was in an ER waiting room and they had FOX News on, so it wasn't really voluntary. But I figured I'd watch it because the magazines were shitty, and at least I could have a semi-informed opinion about the guy.

He's great. Not in the journalistic, role model, or intelligence sense. But he's a great actor. His pauses for effect were perfectly placed, the changes in his tone, his suddenly quick movements as if he's just had an epiphany. And those puppets were great, just creepy enough. Someone needs to get this man an Emmy for Best Daytime Drama or something. And I love how correlation and causation are the same thing in Beckyland.

the right does seem to love actors. Reagan, Thompson, Arnold, and Now Palin.

yeah, and the left seem to love losers, like Pelosi, Obama, Billy boy Clinton, Jimma Carter. blaa blaa blaa

I logged on to start a joke thread in CT about this. :lol: I actually watched his entire show for the first time yesterday. It was in an ER waiting room and they had FOX News on, so it wasn't really voluntary. But I figured I'd watch it because the magazines were shitty, and at least I could have a semi-informed opinion about the guy.

He's great. Not in the journalistic, role model, or intelligence sense. But he's a great actor. His pauses for effect were perfectly placed, the changes in his tone, his suddenly quick movements as if he's just had an epiphany. And those puppets were great, just creepy enough. Someone needs to get this man an Emmy for Best Daytime Drama or something. And I love how correlation and causation are the same thing in Beckyland.

But in the CON$ervative tradition of being on both sides of every issue they also hate and despise actors calling actors unqualified to even comment on politics. Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarandon, Sean Penn, etc.

But in the CON$ervative tradition of being on both sides of every issue they also hate and despise actors calling actors unqualified to even comment on politics. Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarandon, Sean Penn, etc.

Yeah it must have been extremely confusing for them before Rush came along to guide them.

Loony obsession?

You don't have the 35th richest man in the world threatening your life for loony obsessions.

You have him threatening your life when you are seriously rocking his boat.

I do not know anything about the character of soros. I expect he has similar faults as many right wingers though, just in the other direction.
But enjoy spinning there.

I know it is hard for a binary thinker to understand but not everyone is as partisan as you appear to be.
Then why reply to the thread?

And "partisan"?
How so? Because I pointed out how your reply was aimed at Stephanie and Beck rather than the subject of the thread?

I'm tend to lean away from bullshit.
Your post set off the bullshit meter, that's all.
:eusa_hand:

Someone needs to clue Stephanie in.....Beck has stated for the record that anyone who takes his show seriously is an idiot.

Id like to see that link.

Ask, and ye shall receive:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/30/business/media/30beck.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

Nice job misquoting Beck and then posting a link to his actual statement [He added later: “I say on the air all time, ‘if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.’ ”]

Nice job misquoting Beck and then posting a link to his actual statement [He added later: “I say on the air all time, ‘if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.’ ”]

Nice try at trying to BS over what Beck did....which was to cop a denial of being serious about anything he says. Bottom line: I provided the NYT article for the quote...he said what he said....and in no uncertain terms he's calling all the suckers who showed up at his rally "idiots", because they sure as hell were serious about all the drivel Beck spews, and wanted to show the world they supported it. P.T. Barnum was right...and Beck is laughing all the way to the bank.

Someone needs to clue Stephanie in.....Beck has stated for the record that anyone who takes his show seriously is an idiot.

Ask, and ye shall receive:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/30/business/media/30beck.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

Fitnah asked for the quote, and I gave it to him. But he didn't have the maturity to deal with the truth, so instead he sends me a negative rep stating "Failed".

The only thing that "failed" was Mr. Fitnah's ability to deal with the truth.

read and learn. This man should be kicked out of our country. This is on the glen beck website, lots of links.

snip:
For months, glenn has been pulling back the structure progressives have worked decades to put in place. Beneath every layer lies one common thread: George soros. Tonight on tv, glenn presents an in-depth look at the puppet master, billionaire financier george soros, one of the most powerful forces in the progressive movement. But don’t just take glenn’s word for it. Read. Analyze. Do your own homework and come to your own conclusions - read below to fact check all the sources used on tonight's show.

Background
“messianic fantasies”
- “it is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but i feel comfortable about it now since i began to live it out,” (the independent, june 3, 1993)
- “i admit that i have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance –to put it bluntly, i fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like keynes or, even better, a scientist like einstein,” (the alchemy of finance, george soros)
- according to friend byron wien (now with the blackstone group), “you must understand he thinks he’s been anointed by god to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away,” (time magazine, sept 1, 1997)
- “if truth be known, i carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which i felt i had to control, otherwise i might end up in the loony bin. But when i made my way in the world i wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that i could afford.”
- george soros 60 minutes interview - 12/20/98 / transcript:
Kroft: Are you religious?
Mr. Soros: No.
Kroft: Do you believe in god?
Kroft: (voiceover) soros told us he believes god was created by man, not the other way around, which may be why he thinks he can smooth out the world's imperfections.

“the man who broke the bank of england”

- “as september 15 wore on, george soros’s confidence that britain would pull the pound out of the erm was growing. It had been stanley druckenmiller who had thought the time ripe for making a bet against the sterling. He talked to soros about doing something. Soros gave him the green light but urged his head trader to bet an even larger sum than druckenmiller had in mind. And so druckenmiller, acting for soros, sold $10 billion worth of sterling… the next morning at 7:00, the phone rang at soros’s home. It was stan druckenmiller with news… while george soros had slept, he racked a profit $958 million. When soros’s gains from other positions he took during the erm crisis were tallied, he racked up close to $2 billion… it was this bet, this single act of placing $10 billion on the fact that britain would have to devalue the pound, that made george soros world famous,” (soros the unauthorized biography, pgs 5-6).

- “he famously shorted the british pound in 1992, wagering $10 billion on a drop in its value. In a desperate bid to keep its currency afloat, the bank of england tried to buy up pounds as fast as soros could dump them. However, as more and more investors followed soros’ lead and joined his efforts, the bank of england eventually gave up. The british pound was devalued, launching a tsunami of financial turmoil from tokyo to rome. When it was over, millions of hardworking britons confronted their diminished savings, while soros counted his gains. He had personally made nearly $2 billion on the catastrophe,” (the shadow party, pg. 4).
- soros has said of this event: “i had no platform, so i deliberately [did] the sterling thing to create a platform. Obviously people care about the man who made a lot of money…my influence has continued to grow and i do have access to,”(time magazine, sept 1, 1997)
- in 1997, during the asian financial crisis, the then malaysian prime minister, mahathir bin mohamad, accused him of bringing down the malaysian currency, the ringgit, through his trading activities. In thailand he was branded an “economic war criminal” who “sucks the blood from the people”.

Revolutions
- “just write that the former soviet empire is now called the soros empire,” (the new republic, jan 1994)
- “i am acting out a fantasy and so is eastern europe. A psychiatrist once told me how dangerous it is to act out fantasies and i am beginning to see what he meant,” (postscript)

anti-semitism

read it all here.
glenn beck - current events & politics - soros exposed: Research on the progressive puppet master

more on soros here.
the secret financial network behind "wizard" george soros

sooooorroooooooooooooosssssssssss........!!!!

Fitnah asked for the quote, and I gave it to him. But he didn't have the maturity to deal with the truth, so instead he sends me a negative rep stating "Failed".

Hey you couldnt produce the proof. Dont blame me.

Beck has stated for the record that anyone who takes his show seriously is an idiot.

Sorry the quote is not there.

read and learn. This man should be kicked out of our country. This is on the glen beck website, lots of links.

snip:
For months, glenn has been pulling back the structure progressives have worked decades to put in place. Beneath every layer lies one common thread: George soros. Tonight on tv, glenn presents an in-depth look at the puppet master, billionaire financier george soros, one of the most powerful forces in the progressive movement. But don’t just take glenn’s word for it. Read. Analyze. Do your own homework and come to your own conclusions - read below to fact check all the sources used on tonight's show.

Background
“messianic fantasies”
- “it is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but i feel comfortable about it now since i began to live it out,” (the independent, june 3, 1993)
- “i admit that i have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance –to put it bluntly, i fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like keynes or, even better, a scientist like einstein,” (the alchemy of finance, george soros)
- according to friend byron wien (now with the blackstone group), “you must understand he thinks he’s been anointed by god to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away,” (time magazine, sept 1, 1997)
- “if truth be known, i carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which i felt i had to control, otherwise i might end up in the loony bin. But when i made my way in the world i wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that i could afford.”
- george soros 60 minutes interview - 12/20/98 / transcript:
Kroft: Are you religious?
Kroft: Do you believe in god?
Kroft: (voiceover) soros told us he believes god was created by man, not the other way around, which may be why he thinks he can smooth out the world's imperfections.

“the man who broke the bank of england”

- “as september 15 wore on, george soros’s confidence that britain would pull the pound out of the erm was growing. It had been stanley druckenmiller who had thought the time ripe for making a bet against the sterling. He talked to soros about doing something. Soros gave him the green light but urged his head trader to bet an even larger sum than druckenmiller had in mind. And so druckenmiller, acting for soros, sold $10 billion worth of sterling… the next morning at 7:00, the phone rang at soros’s home. It was stan druckenmiller with news… while george soros had slept, he racked a profit $958 million. When soros’s gains from other positions he took during the erm crisis were tallied, he racked up close to $2 billion… it was this bet, this single act of placing $10 billion on the fact that britain would have to devalue the pound, that made george soros world famous,” (soros the unauthorized biography, pgs 5-6).

- “he famously shorted the british pound in 1992, wagering $10 billion on a drop in its value. In a desperate bid to keep its currency afloat, the bank of england tried to buy up pounds as fast as soros could dump them. However, as more and more investors followed soros’ lead and joined his efforts, the bank of england eventually gave up. The british pound was devalued, launching a tsunami of financial turmoil from tokyo to rome. When it was over, millions of hardworking britons confronted their diminished savings, while soros counted his gains. He had personally made nearly $2 billion on the catastrophe,” (the shadow party, pg. 4).
- soros has said of this event: “i had no platform, so i deliberately [did] the sterling thing to create a platform. Obviously people care about the man who made a lot of money…my influence has continued to grow and i do have access to,”(time magazine, sept 1, 1997)
- in 1997, during the asian financial crisis, the then malaysian prime minister, mahathir bin mohamad, accused him of bringing down the malaysian currency, the ringgit, through his trading activities. In thailand he was branded an “economic war criminal” who “sucks the blood from the people”.

Revolutions
- “just write that the former soviet empire is now called the soros empire,” (the new republic, jan 1994)
- “i am acting out a fantasy and so is eastern europe. A psychiatrist once told me how dangerous it is to act out fantasies and i am beginning to see what he meant,” (postscript)

anti-semitism

read it all here.
glenn beck - current events & politics - soros exposed: Research on the progressive puppet master

more on soros here.
the secret financial network behind "wizard" george soros

sooooorroooooooooooooosssssssssss........!!!!

no one cares if you don't believe it dear, as LONG as this man is EXPOSED for what he is.
so carry on with your head in the sand.

Its funny, these Beckaphobes, He says prepare for bad economic downturns There are those who wish ill on America and provide the proof in there own words and the wierdos become unhinged

Go ahead - live with your left-wing little pea brains in the sand. No skin off MY nose. When the truth hits you on the forehead, don't come crying to those who tried to warn. The least that many of you could do is LISTEN, READ, and make up your own mind. What are you afraid of?

Forum List

Back