SOROS EXPOSED-Research on the Progressive Puppet Master.

Someone needs to clue Stephanie in.....Beck has stated for the record that anyone who takes his show seriously is an idiot.

Saul?
Is that you???
Care to address the points now?
:cuckoo:

No thank you.
Blindly partisan folks are not capable of listening to reason anyhow.
Okay...
Fair enough.
I'd settle for a link to a post of your's where you were reasonable
:eusa_whistle:
Just because Soros is a Buddha to Obama doesn't have to mean that he is automatically a good guy. You can't blindly follow Bam-Bam in that way.
When someone is a slug it speaks volumes of his minions.
let's just discuss the character of George Soros. That's all I'm asking.

show one post where I ever said Soros was a good guy.
And obviously you do not know squat about how I feel about Obama the third termer for Bush/Cheney.
I do not know anything about the character of soros. I expect he has similar faults as many right wingers though, just in the other direction.
But enjoy spinning there.

I know it is hard for a binary thinker to understand but not everyone is as partisan as you appear to be.

For months, Glenn has been pulling back the structure progressives have worked decades to put in place. Beneath every layer lies one common thread: George Soros. Tonight on TV, Glenn presents an in-depth look at the Puppet Master, billionaire financier George Soros, one of the most powerful forces in the Progressive Movement. But don’t just take Glenn’s word for it. Read. Analyze. Do your own homework and come to your own conclusions - read below to fact check all the sources used on tonight's show.

I need no one to tell me what or how to think.

Perhaps you should read some actual books and interviews with Soros and form your opinions based on some cold hard facts. If you're still comfortable with Soros bankrolling the left, then your moral compass is off kilter.

Read and Learn. this man...

Bad logic. George Soros was also a business associate of George W. Bush and a friend of George H. W. Bush. Does that mean that Soros, who became the Big Bad of Fox in 2004, was "in bed" with GWB? A clue from a conservative . . . . turn off Fox. They aren't conservative, and they're lying to you. Fox aghast at possibility that Soros used profits from News Corp investments "to attack Fox News" | Media Matters for America

Not all of us are told how to think by Fox. Some of us were talking about Soros long before Fox or Beck started doing so.

How the fuck any of you defend the guy is beyond incredible to me.

And how the fuck you can whine about Fox and then link to Media Matters is really fucking funny. Hypocrisy at all Dainty? :lol::lol:

Not all of us are told how to think by Fox.

yeah I know...FOX News is told what to think by you. :eek:

I said it BEFORE Beck did. Spooky! Maybe he reads what I write! :eek:

caliboil.png

I logged on to start a joke thread in CT about this. :lol: I actually watched his entire show for the first time yesterday. It was in an ER waiting room and they had FOX News on, so it wasn't really voluntary. But I figured I'd watch it because the magazines were shitty, and at least I could have a semi-informed opinion about the guy.

He's great. Not in the journalistic, role model, or intelligence sense. But he's a great actor. His pauses for effect were perfectly placed, the changes in his tone, his suddenly quick movements as if he's just had an epiphany. And those puppets were great, just creepy enough. Someone needs to get this man an Emmy for Best Daytime Drama or something. And I love how correlation and causation are the same thing in Beckyland.

I logged on to start a joke thread in CT about this. :lol: I actually watched his entire show for the first time yesterday. It was in an ER waiting room and they had FOX News on, so it wasn't really voluntary. But I figured I'd watch it because the magazines were shitty, and at least I could have a semi-informed opinion about the guy.

He's great. Not in the journalistic, role model, or intelligence sense. But he's a great actor. His pauses for effect were perfectly placed, the changes in his tone, his suddenly quick movements as if he's just had an epiphany. And those puppets were great, just creepy enough. Someone needs to get this man an Emmy for Best Daytime Drama or something. And I love how correlation and causation are the same thing in Beckyland.

Haven't watched it but you really should read a few books on Soros.

Well thanks for"keeping an open mind"[/sarc]
And thanks for the red herring as well the strawman was rather dry by itself.

Not all of us are told how to think by Fox.

yeah I know...FOX News is told what to think by you. :eek:

I said it BEFORE Beck did. Spooky! Maybe he reads what I write! :eek:

caliboil.png

Your obsessional interest in me is sweet, but pointless. I'm really touched that you find me important enough to rate my own special image. That's cool. I have saved it so I can use it!
It's okay sweetie. Keep it, but you must know...you're not the only one with their own image courtesy of Dante. :redface:

the right does seem to love actors. Reagan, Thompson, Arnold, and Now Palin.

Forum List

Back