Keith Olberdork brings in heavy artillery on returm from suspensio

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
ie Michael Moore.

spends most of the hour criticizing President Bush for reading My Pet Goat for 7 minutes after he learned about the first 9/11 attacks. and stuff like Katrina (of course) and Mission Accomplished

MSNBC must be hard-up to have a 2 day suspension for this clown

Last edited:
ie Michael Moore.

spends most of the hour criticizing President Bush for reading My Pet Goat for 7 minutes after helearned about teh first 9/11 attacks.

Poor ol man, needed a welcomed vacation.:eusa_angel:

ie Michael Moore.

spends most of the hour criticizing President Bush for reading My Pet Goat for 7 minutes after he learned about the first 9/11 attacks. and stuff like Katrina (of course) and Mission Accomplished

Well then, the 22 viewers who are actually ignorant enough to watch that closeted lil' wanker must have been thrilled!

Now that I think about it, I'd bet Rachel Madcow is really Olberdorks twin brother separated at birth.

They are both so alike, loud, dumb and ugly. lol

Last edited:
Katrina wasn't even a direct hit on New Orleans. It missed the city. First reports were that NO escaped the worst. Then the freaking dikes gave out.

As for My Pet Goat - Bush handled it correct. Went on finsihing up for 7 minutes -so as not to cause a panic in the classroom.

Another OLLBERMAAAANNNNNNNN thread....

My, my, my...what FEAR I see in them.

lol!!!

Another OLLBERMAAAANNNNNNNN thread....

My, my, my...what FEAR I see in them.

lol!!!
What fear?

No reason to fear that closeted lil douchebag. Especially after watching Obama and his fellow loony liberal idiots having their loony liberal agenda tossed to the curb last week.

thread got moved from Politics to this here obscure site

whatever

ie Michael Moore.

My guess is he knew that a bunch of right wingers would tune in tonight so he did it to piss y'all off.

ie Michael Moore.

My guess is he knew that a bunch of right wingers would tune in tonight so he did it to piss y'all off.
My guess is, he knew he could get loony libs like you to tune in and jack off at the sight of your messiah, Michael "fat faggot" Moore......Eh, buddy?

:razz:

ie Michael Moore.

My guess is, he knew he could get loony libs like you to tune in and jack off at the sight of your messiah, Michael "fat faggot" Moore......Eh, buddy?

:razz:

Nah dude. I don't care for Moore and don't watch Olbermann. Your gay fascination with Moore and thoughts of jacking off to him are noted though.

ie Michael Moore.

Well then, the 22 viewers who are actually ignorant enough to watch that closeted lil' wanker must have been thrilled!

I guess that's why the other Olberman thread only got 700 replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back