Sore Loser Obama To Announce Retaliation Against Russia Tomorrow

obama is crazy enough to order an airstrike on Moscow.

Word has it that he is going after Putin's personal money in foreign banks outside of Russia. But, if I know that, than Putin has already left only breadcrumbs in aforesaid banks.
Wow........look at all you GOP voting conservatives siding with Putin....Reagan must be turning over in his grave.
You are too stupid to understand it's a criticism of obama, not support for Putin.

Fact is they have no evidence or they would have put it out there by now. This is nothing but political grandstanding to try to save face and de-legitimize the GOP presidency. The fact that the smug asshole would put us all in danger over it doesn't seem to matter to him.

He can only fuck us for a few more weeks though.

obama is crazy enough to order an airstrike on Moscow.
You have been reading GOP fake news........you communist panty wearing pole dancer.
Who's sock are you. I noticed a lot of "new" lefty assholes posting suddenly. Too many people blocked you?
It's hilarious to read posts from 'new' members here. The exact same sentence structures. Spelling and grammar mistakes. Riding the exact same dead horses.

BREAKING NEWS from MSNBC! This morning Obama has been spotted at a Lowes hardware store purchasing a can of red spray paint!!!!!!!!

FB_IMG_1482089207752.jpg

I'm sure Putin is shaking in his boots waiting for douchebags retaliation. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back