Sooo.....Whose Heels Looked Better???

poor butthurt stain.

Nope. You and PC just need to get a room and be done with it. I can already smell your spawn from here. Fatuity makes MAGA.

What is this...second....third .....post based on your ire that I triggered by mocking your mistress???

Really got to you, huh?

Excellent.

It's all roses and rainbows in PoliticalChicVille

PC. You triggerd nothing. You mock yourself. Copy and paste a mountain of BS after this. Predictable...
You:
View attachment 228353
MikeTX Why do yo even play with Sock?
So triggered s/he can't make a clear statement!

Nope. You and PC just need to get a room and be done with it. I can already smell your spawn from here. Fatuity makes MAGA.

What is this...second....third .....post based on your ire that I triggered by mocking your mistress???

Really got to you, huh?

Excellent.

It's all roses and rainbows in PoliticalChicVille

PC. You triggerd nothing. You mock yourself. Copy and paste a mountain of BS after this. Predictable...
You:
View attachment 228353
MikeTX Why do yo even play with Sock?
So triggered s/he can't make a clear statement!
I actually expected better of you.

Just as I thought..."puny".

Hemingway said:” “Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.”

Granted, I only do it with a keyboard….but I’m putting that laser dot on your forehead as we speak.
"Puny" isn't a small enough word.

See......now I'm gonna have to punish you again.

Michelle Obama is well known as the dumbest First Lady in the history of the nation.

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.”
Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.” D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

2. Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

a. “What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine

Now.....what sort of dopes are supporters of our Michelle???

Raise your paw.
And yet the current First Lady feels that plagiarising Michelle makes her seem smarter.

"And yet the current First Lady feels that plagiarising (sic) Michelle makes her seem smarter."

Actually....that's a pretty good retort......

....unless you actually believe (I almost said 'thought') that Michelle is capable of writing her own stuff.

BTW....did Michelle tell you how to spell 'plagiarizing'????

For some of, it seems, an Ivy League education doesn't take.
Someone who has English as a second language is trying to give spelling instructions?

Plagiarism | University of Oxford

Hemingway said:” “Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.”

Granted, I only do it with a keyboard….but I’m putting that laser dot on your forehead as we speak.

Michelle Obama is well known as the dumbest First Lady in the history of the nation.

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.”

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.” D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

2. Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

Raise your paw.
And yet the current First Lady feels that plagiarising Michelle makes her seem smarter.

"And yet the current First Lady feels that plagiarising (sic) Michelle makes her seem smarter."

....unless you actually believe (I almost said 'thought') that Michelle is capable of writing her own stuff.

Someone who has English as a second language is trying to give spelling instructions?

"Someone who has English as a second language is trying to give spelling instructions?"

Where do you find any inconsistency there????

Or.....did you just reveal what an imbecile you are?

Sure hit a nerve revealing your spelling error, huh?

Just remember. Men wore heels centuries before women. They were designed, along with pointed toes. to keep the feet in the stirrups of their steeds.

302580285_233

Just remember. Men wore heels centuries before women. They were designed, along with pointed toes. to keep the feet in the stirrups of their steeds.

302580285_233

Sooo.....will Michelle's hoofs fit into those????

Need we hollow out those heels???

Raise your paw.

"Someone who has English as a second language is trying to give spelling instructions?"

No...you're right...that was unfair.
You're trying very hard and actually doing quite well.
I bet you print some of your posts out and stick them proudly on the refrigerator....as you should.

Raise your paw.

No...you're right...that was unfair.
You're trying very hard and actually doing quite well.
I bet you print some of your posts out and stick them proudly on the refrigerator....as you should.

I don't have any more room on my 'fridge, what with all my degrees.....

Forum List

Back