Soon, Republicasns will stop Trump

Na, Why aren’t you rich then? You’re all talk and no action you silly little fucker

trump-businesses-5791cb295f9b58cdf37d1b32.jpg
It doesn’t really matter does it? He’s had a handful of of bankruptcies out of hundreds of businesses. How many great businessman have been bankrupt at one or more times in their life? Some of the greatest have been bankrupt then went on to be great. Trump is what he is, I’m not saying he’s a saint at all but he didn’t kick the shit out of Clinton along with many others to become President.
At least he is not a career politician, there is no lower life form.
What it comes to one little thing or big thing if you want to call it that you silly little fucker… There would be no trump if there was no Obama. Karma is a bitch

Trump isnt a product of Obama, he's a product of our media spoon-feeding us opinions rather than facts. He's a product of Russian Propaganda distributed in our country.

Na, Hes a direct result of progressives voting for shit stain that is Obama

The problem is it doesn't matter what's in the dossier, the problem is that it was falsely used to obtain a FISA warrant. It doesn't matter if it was 10% or 100% correct. Yes, the FBI can use it, but they can't legally get a surveillance warrant using it. It was not verified or checked out.

I'm waiting for the investigation into the FISA application. I want to see where they informed the judge that this was unverified opposition research and not investigative research. I want to see if they informed the judge that Hillary and the DNC paid for it. Because I can't believe any judge would issue a surveillance warrant on a political adversary of a presidential candidate. It just doesn't add up.

Do you know anything about FISA warrants and how difficult it is to obtain them? Study up

No matter what Devin Nunes's memo says, getting a FISA warrant is actually pretty hard

Your FISA talking point is rejected. The warrants were all issued by Republican appointed judges - Five DIFFERENT judges

Why do you Trumplings hate Republicans so much all of a sudden?

You don't even realize it, but you just advanced my point. FISA information does have to be convincing to get a FISA warrant. So how is it they got that warrant using willy-nilly information from a foreign agent who obtained some of his information from the Russian government????

Obviously because they forgot to ask you if the information was willy-nilly. Sorry, but it is hard to stop laughing at you.

Or they misled the judge by the way they filled out the application. They either omitted some things or hid things that were very relevant.

Na, Why aren’t you rich then? You’re all talk and no action you silly little fucker

trump-businesses-5791cb295f9b58cdf37d1b32.jpg
It doesn’t really matter does it? He’s had a handful of of bankruptcies out of hundreds of businesses. How many great businessman have been bankrupt at one or more times in their life? Some of the greatest have been bankrupt then went on to be great. Trump is what he is, I’m not saying he’s a saint at all but he didn’t kick the shit out of Clinton along with many others to become President.
What it comes to one little thing or big thing if you want to call it that you silly little fucker… There would be no trump if there was no Obama. Karma is a bitch

I suppose your response answered my question in post 204 (is English your native language?). As a good liberal I feel a need to offer this advice:
  • Read over your post before replying
  • Find a Jr. college and take a course in reading comprehension and expository writing
  • Or, find a new hobby which doesn't require learning and communicating.

Lol
I’m too old to go to college…

Me too. But I was young one, and unlike you, not to stupid to attend then.

I grew up on the Indian reservation, going to politically correct college was not in my best interest. Lol

You see, there is no media spoon feeding anyone anything. They do their best to follow journalistic processes, which you do not understand.

View attachment 183360

You may want to look up the term journalism. Though I am sure you will not get it. Much easier to just believe what you are told. And what you WANT to believe. Dipshit.
Your part of the collective, it’s impossible for you to think for yourself

I suppose your response answered my question in post 204 (is English your native language?). As a good liberal I feel a need to offer this advice:
  • Find a Jr. college and take a course in reading comprehension and expository writing

Lol

Me too. But I was young once, and unlike you, not to stupid to attend then.

I grew up on the Indian reservation, going to politically correct college was not in my best interest. Lol

Since you did not go to a college, you will only believe what you want to believe. But colleges are never politically correct. They go for logic, and truth. Though you will prefer to not believe it.

You see, there is no media spoon feeding anyone anything. They do their best to follow journalistic processes, which you do not understand.

View attachment 183360

You may want to look up the term journalism. Though I am sure you will not get it. Much easier to just believe what you are told. And what you WANT to believe. Dipshit.

Nope, all you have to do is read this so-called journalism yourself. 91% negative reporting on the POTUS in an economy like we have? Nah, no bias reporting there. Of course if Hillary were President and had half of Trump's accomplishments, it would be more like 75% positive reporting.

View attachment 183360

What collective do you believe in, me poor ignorant con troll. I belong to none. I just like truth, and have no use for those trying to provide me with untrue and unproven drivel. Like you traffic in.

Lol

Since you did not go to a college, you will only believe what you want to believe. But colleges are never politically correct. They go for logic, and truth. Though you will prefer to not believe it.

Most Colleges are all about being politically correct

View attachment 183360

Nope, all you have to do is read this so-called journalism yourself. 91% negative reporting on the POTUS in an economy like we have? Nah, no bias reporting there. Of course if Hillary were President and had half of Trump's accomplishments, it would be more like 75% positive reporting.

That is the problem. You say what you want to believe and what you are told to believe. And you are told that the "mainstream Media" produces "fake news". So, lets see a piece of fake news, me boy, from some mainstream media outlet.
Or would you rather just keep saying what you are told to believe, and what to say?

Lol

Says the con troll who did not go to college. I did, couple degrees. And never, ever heard a politically correct statement. Really, me boy. You need some proof of your statement. Otherwise you are just wasting my time, making you a dipshit.
But I am sure you have no proof of your statement. You just want to believe it, so you do. Odd way to exist.

View attachment 183360

What collective do you believe in, me poor ignorant con troll. I belong to none. I just like truth, and have no use for those trying to provide me with untrue and unproven drivel. Like you traffic in.
No doubt you’re part of the collective

View attachment 183360

That is the problem. You say what you want to believe and what you are told to believe. And you are told that the "mainstream Media" produces "fake news". So, lets see a piece of fake news, me boy, from some mainstream media outlet.
Or would you rather just keep saying what you are told to believe, and what to say?

No, I don't "say" what I want to believe. I point out FACTS!

Opinion | Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative

So you see, it's much more than just an opinion; it's a study.

View attachment 183360

How many examples would you like...dumbass.
CNN blatantly lies to America, claiming there are no 'sanctuary cities'

Lol

Says the con troll who did not go to college. I did, couple degrees. And never, ever heard a politically correct statement. Really, me boy. You need some proof of your statement. Otherwise you are just wasting my time, making you a dipshit.
most colleges are the incubators of political correctness...

He was one hell of a gun salesman though
You freaks sure are quick to give Obama credit for your hard work! You obstruct him, then give him credit for not getting much done. You freakishly create gun grabbing paranoia, then give obama the credit for gun sales. I don't get it! Take credit for your slimy little efforts, freak!

View attachment 183360

No, I don't "say" what I want to believe. I point out FACTS!

Opinion | Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative

So you see, it's much more than just an opinion; it's a study.
So, let me help you a bit, me poor ignorant con troll. It is not your fault entirely that you are ignorant. Or that you are stupid. Let me give you some facts.
: 1. Journalistic proceedures will alway require that you use impartial sources. As I did with FactCheck.org. Because the source is known to be impartial, that makes it a likely source for TRUTH. This study was printed in the Washington Post. So, on the face of it, that is a good source.
However, STRIKE !:
The study was conducted by the conservative Media Research Center, a right wing web site with a history of being far from impartial. Or, put another way, they are a nut case right wing web site.

Then, It is important to determine what a study proves. And that you are honest with what that is.
Strike 2: The study does not suggest, as you do, that the publications were untrue in saying what they did about Trump. What they said, as far as can be understood, is absolutely true.

Then, you need to be honest about the intent of a study's.
Strike 3. You suggested the articles looked at by the study were slanted toward making Trump look bad. There was no indication that any intent was there to slant the news. It appears that the articles simply stated what the truth was and what happened.

So, there you go. Your mistake in using a very slanted source and making it appear that the studies were unfair to poor Donald Trump and therefor their findings are unfounded. They simply looked at very unpopular actions, outright lies, and actions that actual citizens did not support. Sorry you did not like the fact that those doing articles about Trump told the truth. Now, if you have found areas where they lied, then let us know. Otherwise, you have again just agreed with a nut case right wing source of info.

Last edited:
You freaks sure are quick to give Obama credit for your hard work! You obstruct him, then give him credit for not getting much done. You freakishly create gun grabbing paranoia, then give obama the credit for gun sales. I don't get it! Take credit for your slimy little efforts, freak!
Yes, well, you are highly confused. But amusing.

most colleges are the incubators of political correctness...

I thought you went to no college. Did you instead go to most colleges? Nice try, But there is NO reason to believe you have any idea of what you are saying.

Another truth, me con troll. Never start laying out an accusation when you have no background, and no source for your accusation. It makes you appear to be a clown.

Yes, well, you are highly confused. But amusing.
We, retards (like you) are pretty much amused by everything.

Forum List

Back