Sony hack takes a very serious turn

Sony simply showed us how much confidence we have that the Obama Administration will protect this country.
The way he keeps gutting the military and selling us down the river to despotic regimes ... there is little hope that Obama will make sure we have anything better than a good response to any attack.

Meaning clean up the eyeballs and blood and then plenty of harsh words but little or no military response. There will be no cyber-war with North Korea because they'll start lobbing shells into South Korea if we do anything in retaliation. The only people that are scared of Obama is the American People.
^Another NK suck up. Good job, idiot.

Sony simply showed us how much confidence we have that the Obama Administration will protect this country.
The way he keeps gutting the military and selling us down the river to despotic regimes ... there is little hope that Obama will make sure we have anything better than a good response to any attack.

Meaning clean up the eyeballs and blood and then plenty of harsh words but little or no military response. There will be no cyber-war with North Korea because they'll start lobbing shells into South Korea if we do anything in retaliation. The only people that are scared of Obama is the American People.
Yeah, we should definitely go to war over North Korea hacking a Japanese company. Do you really believe the insane shit that you post?

and liabilities. This has nothing to do with bowing to terrorists threats.

A does not negate B

This is exactly bowing to terrorist threats. That Sony fears liability from terrorist attacks rather than the attacks alters nothing at all. They bowed to the threats.

I will never buy another Sony product, nor will I knowingly PAY to see a Sony film. I don't do business with cowards.

Just do some quick dub overs

Change the country to canada

Change the leaders name to Toro

Release movie

Make billions.

Glad I could help and I am looking forward to becoming chairman of Sony Pictures.

Yeah, we should definitely go to war over North Korea hacking a Japanese company. Do you really believe the insane shit that you post?
Well, all you have to do is read about 10 random posts by mudwhistle to figure out he isn't playing with a full deck.

It does not really look that way - the hack severely damaged the company by exposing emails that were obviously quite embarrassing. No way that anyone in the business was stupid enough to try this - get caught and you're a prison *****.

Actually, the cancellation of the film will cost them millions of dollars. No way this is a publicity stunt.

So cereal killer

What happens when North Korea hacks USMB because they object to the content?

We will tie Aaron LeLand to a tree like Fey Wrey in the clasic "King Kong" as a sacrifice to the mighty Kim Jong-un ~
fay-wray-GC.jpg

^^^^^^ Aaron seems mighty impressed by the giant!!!

Cut their nutz off??? I dunno bout that one.

I guess it was a minor story and easy to miss.. :eusa_whistle:

Torture Report A Closer Look At When And What President Bush Knew The Two-Way NPR

I know ALL about that, you'd have to be dead for six months to have missed the riveting "but it's NOT torture, It's LOUD MUSIC" debate.

I'm just saying how were they given the Bobbet treatment? They basically got a stern lecture from "unhappy" dems.

:blahblah:

I know ALL about that, you'd have to be dead for six months to have missed the riveting "but it's NOT torture, It's LOUD MUSIC" debate.

I'm just saying how were they given the Bobbet treatment? They basically got a stern lecture from "unhappy" dems.

:blahblah:

Yes, metaphor is a concept unbeknownst to the lower echelons of the intellectual spectrum.

Well, all you have to do is read about 10 random posts by mudwhistle to figure out he isn't playing with a full deck.
Nope. I have all 57 of them ... or is it 57 states. I forget which is which.

Oh, horsefeathers - spin, spin, spin....

We're supposed to bomb the crap out of NK for this? Jesus, you tough guys cost the US some serious cash.

I figure you sleep in the type of bed you made for yourself.

If you prove to be a dishonest, spinless, slimy jellyfish ... don't expect other world leaders to fear you or even respect you.

Oh, horsefeathers - spin, spin, spin....

We're supposed to bomb the crap out of NK for this? Jesus, you tough guys cost the US some serious cash.

I figure you sleep in the type of bed you made for yourself.

If you prove to be a dishonest, spinless, slimy jellyfish ... don't expect other world leaders to fear you or even respect you.

You think of Dim Dong as a "world leader"?

Forum List

Back