Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

"I am not sure if that is true! They are basing much of the story on the Hell's Angles and Mongols! I don't think any of it is unrealistic at all! "

Are you basing this statement on the totally hyped up crud you watch on TV about MC's? While I am hooked on SoA they are in no way close to how a real MC is today . To many things they do are against MC protocal in so many ways. Things like tennis shoes while riding, wearing colors in a car, and a few others are just the hype that are the making of a good FICTION television show to draw in the viewers.

okay last night caught me up a bit..the league and all....i couldnt believe clay threaten to kill jacks...and my my how that baby has grown...its like a soap opera baby....premature yesterday grown by the end of the season

o come on ..name a small town that would tolerate a mc like this? its is based on hamlet...

<---watched all 13 hours of season 1, yesterday

gemme is the queen gunning for power....clay is the man who murders his brother...to take the throne and the queen....jacks is the young hamlet....torn between loyality to his dead father and loyatily to his mother....tara is not that good an ophelia..but perhaps that will change...

let me find this for you ghook...i kinda feel sorry for you uneducated ass...

Hamlet: The complete text of Hamlet with revenge plot summary, annotations, and character analysis

you will need this:

Hamlet Plot Synopsis

no, dear, i really dont expect you to read all that.....you being a jock kinda explains a lot...

here:

Hamlet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am glad to have you sympathies! Thanks!

funny to see opie backing clay and helping to rescue tig, the guy that killed his wife, all the while slowly turning his back on jax. now with the threat from clay it looks like jax may end up going it alone as his only backup in the club is piney.

how loyal do you think gemme will be to clay when he no longer can ride and has to stop down as leader of the soa? when will jacks realize clay had something to do with his fathers death?

didnt watch growing pains...i hate when they speed the kid up....but what do you think gemme will do ...as clay no longer can grip the grips and hit the road...is the fact that the league raped gemme not a sign that the wolves are at the door cause clay is weak?

didnt watch growing pains...i hate when they speed the kid up....but what do you think gemme will do ...as clay no longer can grip the grips and hit the road...is the fact that the league raped gemme not a sign that the wolves are at the door cause clay is weak?

Since I am uncultured and didn't read Hamlet I can only speculate.
Scenarios:
(1) If Gemma did not know about Clay killing Jax's Dad (assuming Clay did kill him), then if she finds out, yes she will go with Jax
(2) If Jax just assumes control then she will stay with Clay

I wonder if there are any jewish bikers or biker gangs?
Yes they are called bankes, brokers, doctors and lawyers for Harley! There are Jews in everything is that whay you always say, cocksucker!

Hey cocksucker didn't you see the Bobby character doing the Bar Mitzah?

wee bit touchy about not reading much arent ya jock boy....

if its true to hamlet...jacks loses...all the way around

I think it will move away from the Hamlet theme eventually! I think the audience loves both the Jax and Clay characters and either of them being killed off would be a bad move! Don't forget its about ratings and getting to the next season (eventhough I think they are doing fine, I read they are the highest rated F/X show ever!)

Forum List

Back