Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

how loyal do you think gemme will be to clay when he no longer can ride and has to stop down as leader of the soa? when will jacks realize clay had something to do with his fathers death?

she will stick with her old man till he gives her a reason not to.

jax wont figure it out till the end of the final season? i would bet tig knows and had something to do with the death of jax's father. clay gives the order, tig falls in line.

thank you fatality for not being gay....i swear i could smack both of you...ghook and sunni....

you are assuming fx will ride this show to death..i dont know...hbo do away with rome when it was totally at its best...

i think we are all underestimating gemme...i was disappointed she didnt blow the league guy away....
oo and doc chickie is getting heat from hospital admin about her company....

good point about tig jumping for clay...i was surprised when piney went against clay.

thank you fatality for not being gay....i swear i could smack both of you...ghook and sunni....

Only showing Sunni the love! :eusa_eh:
you are assuming fx will ride this show to death..i dont know...hbo do away with rome when it was totally at its best...
Awe Rome was great! One of my favorites! But there is a big difference btw Rome and SOA. Rome was extremely expensive and didn't have the ratings SOA has. I thought I read SOA is pulling in 5-6 mil per episode and is doing great overseas! Its F/X's highest rater ever. I think they will milk it for a few years. I also read that F/X has already picked up season 3!

i think we are all underestimating gemme...i was disappointed she didnt blow the league guy away....
I was alittle disappointed also, but in open daylight? That would have been jail foresure!

A nice foreshadow of an ethics complaint or firing!

good point about tig jumping for clay...i was surprised when piney went against clay.

I have to assume that if jax figures out that clay had somehting to do with the death of his father that would split SAMCRO. would jax kill clay? i dont know how they would deal wiht it otherwise but then one of the stars would be gone from the show.

i was hoping gemma would have pulled the trigger
doc chicks role is kinda boring, wonder what will happen with her.

I can't wait until the Zorbell guy gets what is coming to him! 100 to 1 the Gemma is going to make that little blondie hate life in not to long.

Poor Auto, he had the take punishment because Zorbell is a coward!

I think she didnt pull the trigger because she saw henry rollins character pick the blonde up in his car, she seems to freeze up when she see's him.

Clay continues to make mistake after mistake, but this one was closely! Zorbell has played him like a brain-dead 3 year old! Glad to see Opie didn't get, arrested or killed!

Next episode of the prison scenes look pretty interesting. I just wonder how they are going to get off, with everything going against them: (1) Known organized criminal gang, (2) Feds are already after them, (3) caught on tape, (4) dozen on dozen of civilian witnesses and (5) of course caught red handed!

i got no clue where they will go from here....yeppers clay got played....if tara is ophelia..then she wont be around long....o but of course that means nothing to you ghook....

i got no clue where they will go from here....yeppers clay got played....if tara is ophelia..then she wont be around long....o but of course that means nothing to you ghook....

I know I know I am an uncultured bastard! I have a similiar feeling about Tara, I think she is going to get killed one way or another very soon!

in hamlet...ophelia...is told by hamlet to get thee to a nunnery...which is not a convent but a whore house...then she offs herself...drowns herself i do believe...been a while since i read it however...

keep in mind hamlet is a tragdy

tuesdays show ....what did it progress? the alliance between the blacks and soa? elliot and the soa?

i loved juice being willing to take one for the club....when clay tells him he has a 50/50 chance of ending up with a dick up his ass...

the fight between clay and jax was overdue...caused by what the agent told clay? i cheered when otto busted her nose, i wished clay had stomped her.

opie continues to be the most loyal to clay....what will he do now that mary has left?

tuesdays show ....what did it progress? the alliance between the blacks and soa? elliot and the soa?
I think Clay is eventually going to cut a deal to fuck over The True IRA to get everyone off!

i loved juice being willing to take one for the club....when clay tells him he has a 50/50 chance of ending up with a dick up his ass...
Not sure he had much of a choice! I bet Sunni was upset their was no gay sex scene, I know he is in to that type of thing!

the fight between clay and jax was overdue...caused by what the agent told clay? i cheered when otto busted her nose, i wished clay had stomped her.
Well overdue and was a great scene (very realistic looking)! The agent is just trying to do her job! I cheered to when Otto smashed her face, but I think she is a great character!

opie continues to be the most loyal to clay....what will he do now that mary has left?
The irony of it all huh?

clay continues the cluster fuck....he is cursed lately....tara is finally seeing the results of being in bed with jax..and its not good.

the ending just shocked the hell out of me.

Forum List

Back