Songs of Love

This is a very special song to me because of my daughter that "healed" me....I always tell her that she taught me more about what love is really about than I could ever teach her. She had me wrapped around her little finger from the time I held her in my arms for the first time. I would put this song on while I would feed her the late night bottle...........her teeny tiny hand would wrap around my finger and I am not ashamed to say that tears would flow freely. Love is a very powerful thing.....unconditional love that is so deep that you would GLADLY give your life for to save someone that matters the most......

th

Post those romantic love songs that have always moved you by sharing them here.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hi, Damaged Eagle!

Tom "T-Bone" Wolk plays 6 string on this song but he was a bad ass bass player. We became facebook friends and exchanged messages. I told him that he was one of my biggest musical influences never thinking that he would ever respond...but he "friended" me......I learned a lot of bass riffs from him. It was so cool to exchange messages with him.

He died two weeks to the day that my little brother passed. He was a goofy guy that never met a stranger and I am proud to say that he was a mentor of mine even if from afar. Seriously, T-Bone could play any instrument with strings and he was a helluva an accordian player as well.

Forum List

Back