Songs of Love

This thread has been a celebration of love between men and women. There is no reason to hate LGBT persons. We heterosexuals have got it on! Except for those, like religious fundamentalists, who try to break our bonds apart. I hope that LGBTs have got the love thing going on, too! I think they do. Wishing happiness for all. Love wins!

This thread has been a celebration of love between men and women. There is no reason to hate LGBT persons. We heterosexuals have got it on! Except for those, like religious fundamentalists, who try to break our bonds apart. I hope that LGBTs have got the love thing going on, too! I think they do. Wishing happiness for all. Love wins!

Allright, good enough. well, this next one is prettyy rough around the edges but .. kinda fun

th

Post those romantic love songs that have always moved you by sharing them here.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hi, Damaged Eagle!

th

How are you doing Markle? Got any love songs you can share with the rest of us?

*****SMILE*****

th

Post those romantic love songs that have always moved you by sharing them here.

*****SMILE*****

Hi, Damaged Eagle!

th

How are you doing Markle? Got any love songs you can share with the rest of us?

*****SMILE*****

Many songs but I loved to put on albums (yes, I still have about 300).

Several of my very favorites, to this very day, are by Jackie Gleason as the conductor. The talents of that man were incredible. This is from 1952...I have four of his early albums in mint condition.

Forum List

Back