Songs about streets for Old Lady lol

OldLady

give some more hints about the beat or time frame the song about a street was made

Thanks, Drifter, I wish I could. I thought it was Buffalo Springfield, then I thought The Band, but no. It was around the same time, though. Late 60's, early 70's. I've never been good at knowing titles of songs or even who did them--I was surprised the couple of times I heard the title of this particular song, because it had nothing to do with it. I read somewhere that the title was an address in Buffalo. It won't help you--I'm going to keep hunting, cuz now it's driving me crazy.

OldLady

give some more hints about the beat or time frame the song about a street was made

Thanks, Drifter, I wish I could. I thought it was Buffalo Springfield, then I thought The Band, but no. It was around the same time, though. Late 60's, early 70's. I've never been good at knowing titles of songs or even who did them--I was surprised the couple of times I heard the title of this particular song, because it had nothing to do with it. I read somewhere that the title was an address in Buffalo. It won't help you--I'm going to keep hunting, cuz now it's driving me crazy.

Forum List

Back