son still in process of getting cc

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
he is now in the final 2 week waiting period....i must admit this has been more of a process than i expected and certainly more costly to him than i expected...i do not mind the time element and all the background checks but what i do mind is the cost of enjoying your rights

my son has never been arrested (that i know of) etc and so forth....they have grilled him and his wallet

he is now in the final 2 week waiting period....i must admit this has been more of a process than i expected and certainly more costly to him than i expected...i do not mind the time element and all the background checks but what i do mind is the cost of enjoying your rights

my son has never been arrested (that i know of) etc and so forth....they have grilled him and his wallet
Approximately how much money, if you don't mind me asking?

the permit from the state runs 90 bucks...then the class cost ....i am not sure how much that was....then he had to pay for the mental health check up.....i am not sure let me text and see if he will reveal that to the mother he owes money too....adult children....

the permit from the state runs 90 bucks...then the class cost ....i am not sure how much that was....then he had to pay for the mental health check up.....i am not sure let me text and see if he will reveal that to the mother he owes money too....adult children....

What state do you live in?

I didn't have to do nearly that much for cc in Ohio or NH

If we mention having IDs to vote, people scream about cost and it being used to restrict a "right". Funny how that apparently doesn't apply to all rights.

Forum List

Back