Sometimes the Left is so Stupid

I hear if you name drop a study that you have no plan on posting or insult me that you will magically "win" a debate....

I hear if you name drop a study that you have no plan on posting or insult me that you will magically "win" a debate....

Naw, you win the debate when you confound the opponents with information they had absolutely no inkling existed, and then do all you can to provide them with what they need to actually research it on their own.

Sometimes, of course, they don't actually bother looking at the evidence. In which case, you also win.

confound?

hehehehehe...

What, is this Wish Day on Oprah? You were busted TWICE name dropping shit that didn't turn out to A) reflect what you insisted it did and B) turn out to be more than one out of two letters sent to the editor of a gay magazine.

I guess, like the term ethnocentrism, you can decide what definitions you want to use with the word Confound.. You know, since Websters has that notorious liberal bias and all..

:rofl:

I guess, like the term ethnocentrism, you can decide what definitions you want to use with the word Confound.. You know, since Websters has that notorious liberal bias and all..

:rofl:

Why not, you don't mind when liberals on this board do exactly that with other words.

Why not, you don't mind when liberals on this board do exactly that with other words.

Do you want to give me a specific example or is generalizing more fun?

You don't ahve to revert back into dick mode just because you refuse to read the thread before pouncing, dude.

Your insistance that if someone posts in opposition to you or notes your poor position means they did not read the thread is interesting. JUST for you, I do not comment in threads I have not read. Now go ahead and finish your tirade by calling me a liar.

In fact I have posted now 5 times in this thread to include 2 on the first page. And in the other thread I have also posted numerous times. But do feel free to continue making baseless claims.

Your insistance that if someone posts in opposition to you or notes your poor position means they did not read the thread is interesting. JUST for you, I do not comment in threads I have not read. Now go ahead and finish your tirade by calling me a liar.

Dude... you ADMITTED that you didn't need to read the thread.

I told you.. if this is the sum total of your effort today then, thanks, ill pass.

In fact I have posted now 5 times in this thread to include 2 on the first page. And in the other thread I have also posted numerous times. But do feel free to continue making baseless claims.

having posted five times really doesn't imply that you read anything thereafter, does it?

It's friday, dude. Maybe you should discover the sunshine.

Poor Shogun. You continue to deny the validity of studies you never actually even checked. And I haven't heard anyone comment once about why the head of the Stanford genetics dept., psych department heads etc. would issue statements SAYING homosexuality can't be attributed to genetics if the studies DIDN'T PROVE the point.

You've just proved you're just another slavering liberal, who lacks the ability to recognize truth when he sees it, and doesn't bother to look for the truth, anyway.

AllieBaba, I didn't hear back on your choice test? How did it go?

And what are you referring to here? Which thread link and number so I can check it out. Even though Homosexuality is something one is born. Not finding something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Consider only what they didn't know a mere 100 years ago.

I do admit I am too busy to read through all threads.

"Liberals demand that the social order should in principle be capable of explaining itself at the tribunal of each person's understanding." Jeremy Waldron

What choice test? I did the yes-or-no thing....

Shogun is spouting off about stuff going on in the homosexuality threads. I maintain that homosexuality is a choice, and every study that has been made to try to prove otherwise has failed miserably. Genetics and psych gurus no longer maintain otherwise. He didnt' read the studies (which he didn't even know existed until I referred to them) and he just ignores the fact that the scientific community reluctantly accepts that there's no proof that homosexuality is anything but a choice.

having posted five times really doesn't imply that you read anything thereafter, does it?

It's friday, dude. Maybe you should discover the sunshine.

I do not need to reread what I already read, though in fact I do reread stuff when I am in doubt as I post or before I post.

Your claim I did not read the thread is ignorant and totally baseless. But then you aren't always known for being observant or especially insightful.

I know, your a psychic,right? Thats how you can read others minds and can know others haven't read things they clear have.

You are the one that needs to read some, for example, provide evidence of your claims, you have yet to do so. I will not hold my breath though, I know your pattern from having read your posts. In lots of threads.

I post my evidence, RGS... Perhaps if you weren't so busy trying to find a conservative newbie to wipe your ass with...

Hell, I can quote myself if you want to see where I post evidence. Just say the word and Ill be your huckleberry.

tomb1.jpg

As to your opinions about my thread input.. well.. Im sure you are well versed in the "Opinions and assholes" theory. Don't let that stop you from jumping on a bandwagon though. One hardly has time to actually read these threads while chasing the crowd.. Suffice it to say, you and your crowd thinks IM retarded? Well, guess how you look to my side. Maybe denying standard jargon with Allie at "blame liberals for what you don't want to believe" fest will make you feel better about your opinions but it just doesn't make very much headway in a debate.

As for me being psychic? Naaa.. I just read posts and remember how to quote them. If you don't like feeling like the silly bastard then perhaps you shouldn't post silly shit. Similarly, I appreciate how you are trying to be the gent for Allie but it's her own words that I'm bitch slapping her with. You might know this had you read the relevant threads.

Speaking of evidence... did you bother reading any of the NUMEROUS examples I posted about blaming the victim? Why do I get the impression that I should bet my money on NO?

I post my evidence, RGS... Perhaps if you weren't so busy trying to find a conservative newbie to wipe your ass with...

Hell, I can quote myself if you want to see where I post evidence. Just say the word and Ill be your huckleberry.

tomb1.jpg

As to your opinions about my thread input.. well.. Im sure you are well versed in the "Opinions and assholes" theory. Don't let that stop you from jumping on a bandwagon though. One hardly has time to actually read these threads while chasing the crowd.. Suffice it to say, you and your crowd thinks IM retarded? Well, guess how you look to my side. Maybe denying standard jargon with Allie at "blame liberals for what you don't want to believe" fest will make you feel better about your opinions but it just doesn't make very much headway in a debate.

As for me being psychic? Naaa.. I just read posts and remember how to quote them. If you don't like feeling like the silly bastard then perhaps you shouldn't post silly shit. Similarly, I appreciate how you are trying to be the gent for Allie but it's her own words that I'm bitch slapping her with. You might know this had you read the relevant threads.

Speaking of evidence... did you bother reading any of the NUMEROUS examples I posted about blaming the victim? Why do I get the impression that I should bet my money on NO?

You still haven't provided one shred of evidence of your claim that anyone made excuses for the murders, that anyone suggested the murderers should be excused in some manner because of the actions of the victims. You do recall making those accusations? Shall I go quote you?

Blaming the victim is not quite correct either, acknowledging that the victim may have contributed to their demise would be more accurate.

Poor Shogun. You continue to deny the validity of studies you never actually even checked. And I haven't heard anyone comment once about why the head of the Stanford genetics dept., psych department heads etc. would issue statements SAYING homosexuality can't be attributed to genetics if the studies DIDN'T PROVE the point.

You've just proved you're just another slavering liberal, who lacks the ability to recognize truth when he sees it, and doesn't bother to look for the truth, anyway.

yea.. I guess I didn't feel the need to reiterate what Jillian so soundly dropped on your facade of evidence.. I guess it would be pretty tough to associate a stanford test with your confusion as to what it said, eh? Is that crossreferanceable? Is there a search log at the Library under "Shit that Allie got confused about"?

You know... I'm still a little disapointed that you don't have the backbone, or the biblical exposure, to compare the violence of the Koran and the OT... I guess it's just another example of how I posted evidence that sent you a packin'... Seems to be the pattern this week, eh?

What choice test? I did the yes-or-no thing....

Shogun is spouting off about stuff going on in the homosexuality threads. I maintain that homosexuality is a choice, and every study that has been made to try to prove otherwise has failed miserably. Genetics and psych gurus no longer maintain otherwise. He didnt' read the studies (which he didn't even know existed until I referred to them) and he just ignores the fact that the scientific community reluctantly accepts that there's no proof that homosexuality is anything but a choice.

again, show me YOUR evidence that the scientific community reluctantly accepts that there's no proof that homosexuality is anything but a choice.

Hell, Jillian already busted your ass on the ONE study you name dropped. Let's see this gem of a resource. SHOW ME what it looks like to provide evidence.

This right here is the prime example of how full of shit you are. But, i'll wait.

Hopefull, not as long as I waited in the koran-OT thread.

again, show me YOUR evidence that the scientific community reluctantly accepts that there's no proof that homosexuality is anything but a choice.

Hell, Jillian already busted your ass on the ONE study you name dropped. Let's see this gem of a resource. SHOW ME what it looks like to provide evidence.

This right here is the prime example of how full of shit you are. But, i'll wait.

Hopefull, not as long as I waited in the koran-OT thread.

Come on big boy? How long must I wait for YOUR proof? Hell you do not even have to go net surfing, it has to be right here IN this thread. Provide me with some quotes.

So you can skip over them like the multitude of BLAMING THE VICTIM evidence I posted?

What, exactly, are you looking for here? Cause, If it's what I think it is I'm about to laugh at you for not reading the thread.. shocker as that may be to me.

But, ill bite... be clear. What, exactly are you asking for?

I won't bother mentioning that you seem to be ignoring Allie saying baseless unfounded shit without the slightest effort in proving her assertions beyond laughable advocate letters to the editor and name dropped FALSLY quoted studies but I guess it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out the pattern here.

See, and I didn't even have to generalize ALL conservatives either...

Forum List

Back