Sometimes Kids DO need a smack upside the head!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by PLYMCO_PILGRIM, Jul 2, 2011.

1. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-_4WciXdaU]YouTube - ‪Me TERROI2iST and I want my milk....NOW‬‏[/ame]

Skip up to 1:30 if you want to get the gist of why I titled this thread the way I did.

Seriously, that mom should have slapped him or something!

Yelling "Bullshit" at your mom is not cool. "Your a "b" mom" "i want some Fing....." oh it gets real bad in the final 30 seconds.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  2. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,714
    That would have won me the death penalty at my house when I was a kid. I would not have lived to see tomorrow.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,926
    o hell i would have just pulled the damn plug at 39 secs in......

and when he called me a bitch i would be re adjusting his attitude...when he said bullshit or fucking...his father would have been readjusting his attitude...my son told me to fuck myself one time.....his father crossed the room in 3 steps slammed him up against the wall and ask him, 'what did you just say to my wife'? as i said.....my son told me that one time...

i always see this stupid bumper stickers.....kids are like flowers....well hell yea they are...they need to be pruned on occasion.....

4. tonystewart1

tonystewart1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +155
    I lived in absolute fear of my father when I was doing wrong. When I was not doing something bad then we where best buds. Childern need to respect their parents but they also need a little fear also.

5. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    It's obvious the “Mother Foking" mom was in the wrong for promising the kid chocolate milk and then reneging on her promise. The child was within his full rights to belittle the Biatch. Maybe next time she’ll listen wait until the kid is old enough to buy a real gun.

6. Anachronism

Anachronism BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +231
    WOW. Not that we ever had a video game system when I was a kid, but if we had; that tirade would have been the END of that video game system, and probably my life. My dad would have buried the console right next to me somewhere out in the backwoods.

7. tonystewart1

tonystewart1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +155
    One of my dads favorite punishments was work. He literally had me dig big holes and then fill them back in. I threw a fit when I was 12 because I wanted a new bike. I got a lawn mower instead. Had a bow wrapped around it and everything.

When I got married I had to thank him for that lawn mower. I realized that I made a lot of my own money growing up with that thing and a great work ethic.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. Anachronism

Anachronism BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +231
    tony, in the family I grew up in, that sort of work (yardwork, home maintenance, cleaning, etc....) was just an expected part of life. It wasn't a punishment because it was simply part of what we expected every weekend and at least a couple nights a week.

9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,934
    Children should never be hit on the face or head.

10. tonystewart1

tonystewart1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +155
    The yard work was all on me being the only boy. The work I am talking about was above the normal work expected of me. Now the farm work was mine and dads together. Feeding the pigs and cows. Milking the milk cow every morning and evening. Planting, hoeing, and picking. The chickens was my mom and sisters job.

I hated it the whole time I was growing up. I would not trade it for anything now and raise my sons the same way even though I swore I would not.