Sometimes Kids DO need a smack upside the head!

right now the focus of the system is to reunite families....parenting classes and the little bastards is back in his room....you got to stand up to your damn kids.....kids should fear their parents ....kids should shake when dad is called...simple as that...

to this day.....son is 28....i will tell him i need him to do something....(clean the gutters) he will say no and begin to mock me....'what ya gonna do...call dad' ....'are you that weak' so on and so forth.....minute hubby gets him on the phone....i hear this...'yes, sir, no problem, i will take care of it' then he hangs up, mocks me and does what his father told his ass to do.

right now the focus of the system is to reunite families....parenting classes and the little bastards is back in his room....you got to stand up to your damn kids.....kids should fear their parents ....kids should shake when dad is called...simple as that...

to this day.....son is 28....i will tell him i need him to do something....(clean the gutters) he will say no and begin to mock me....'what ya gonna do...call dad' ....'are you that weak' so on and so forth.....minute hubby gets him on the phone....i hear this...'yes, sir, no problem, i will take care of it' then he hangs up, mocks me and does what his father told his ass to do.

I agree with everything you said 100% but its not like that anymore, the family dynamics are totally different in this country and in some households or should I say alot of households, there really is no family to speak of, kids run around with shitty attitudes and think they are entitled to everything, the parents are there to provide a roof over their heads and food and thats it.

I agree with everything you said 100% but its not like that anymore, the family dynamics are totally different in this country and in some households or should I say alot of households, there really is no family to speak of, kids run around with shitty attitudes and think they are entitled to everything, the parents are there to provide a roof over their heads and food and thats it.

o i see that...the friend parent.....and the fatherless or motherless homes....i am appalled at women who toss good fathers...(maybe the fucker aint the best husband in the world) out for other men etc....never go from one man to another....take a spell...figure it out....if the man you got is a good father...keep him.....you can live with an okay husband but you really want a good father...

o i see that...the friend parent.....and the fatherless or motherless homes....i am appalled at women who toss good fathers...(maybe the fucker aint the best husband in the world) out for other men etc....never go from one man to another....take a spell...figure it out....if the man you got is a good father...keep him.....you can live with an okay husband but you really want a good father...

Those good fathers get hosed in the court room while the bed hopping club going mother gets full custody, happens all the time.

Oh heck no. If anyone of my children EVER did something like that, I would pull a Bill Cosby.
"I brought you into this world, and I'll take you out".

Forum List

Back